Sponsored

POLL: Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

• Yes

• No, so don't tell them

Results are only viewable after voting.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That boy ain't right

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a buddy back in Texas that has not told his wife that he's getting a new Bronco. He doesn't post here, that I know of. He's getting a fully loaded 2 door carbonized grey sasquatched Badlands, with a ton of accessories.

He has a company provided truck that is his daily driver, and he plans on parking his Bronco at the office when he gets it, and never bringing it home. Yeah, yeah, I know, I keep telling him that this is no way to have a marriage, but it's his life. Besides our other friends and I get a huge kick out of shenanigans with his wife.

They've got 3 kids ranging in ages 13 to 6. He regularly tells his wife that he has to travel for work, but actually just takes PTO and gets away by himself to go fishing, hunting, the beach, etc. to get away from the family for a while. He's got a great job, and makes a good living, but just misses his single lifestyle every once in a while.
Ford Bronco POLL: Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco? hh7

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I'm retired with a grandkid. But my buddy is a piece of work. Don't know if there will be much of an update. She will most likely never find out about the Bronco. She's pretty clueless, or she's just come to accept his ways.
Let me share a hint to the wise. Don't think that a wife is ever truly in the dark. Women know what kind of animal they've married. Guys often have no idea about their own wives, but wives do take stock, just sometimes accept and don't verbalize, but they know.

There have been several songs written over the years on this subject, so, proceed with stupidity at your own peril.

I'm no angel by any stretch, but I know not to test my wife either. Boys can have their toys, but hiding stuff usually indicates a dark pattern.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally came into this thread to reply with, "What's a spouse?", but I can see your friend has totally cornered the market on that question.

Last edited:

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I'm retired with a grandkid. But my buddy is a piece of work. Don't know if there will be much of an update. She will most likely never find out about the Bronco. She's pretty clueless, or she's just come to accept his ways.
Not to be judgmental....but I'm not sure if I could call someone like him a friend. I would fell that would reflect on myself. BUT that's just me. I know we are all different.

Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OH YES i am just the manager this is MY WIFE 74 years old who BUY the BRONCO full load and she want return to MOAB for his third time.
TRACKTOY

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn't resist. I sold Harley Davidson motorcycles for a year and had this one customer that wiped out his joint savings account to the tune of 25K to pay for the bike without his wife's knowledge. I never heard what happened after that as I moved away but can only imagine the fallout when she found out.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to take this thread off the rails but should I share with women I date that I am on the cusp of retirement?

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's the point of being married if that's the case? Half the fun of buying a Bronco is showing it off to those close to you and planning sweet trips together in it...

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like I'm gonna have to start recording all of the new "Snapped" episodes to see how this turns out.
Sponsored