Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Apple CarPlay not come standard on all models? I was under the assumption that it did but I see an asterisk on p5 related to CarPlay / Android Auto for "if equipped".
Yeah I thought every trim had carplay?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm thinking I should have moved up to get that 12" screen trying to read it all in the truck.....! It'd be great if could copy it to a USB thumbdrive....
That would be great. I'm old, and have no idea if that's possible or not. I could ask my neighbors 12 year old though. Kids these days know everything about the new technology, but sometimes don't seem to have enough sense to get out of the rain. But heck, I was young at one time, and I'm sure folks said that about me more than once. :)

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Apple CarPlay not come standard on all models? I was under the assumption that it did but I see an asterisk on p5 related to CarPlay / Android Auto for "if equipped".
It does.

There are definitely some things they copied from other materials, so lots of stuff is generically marked with "if equipped". And we get stuff about paddle shifters.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That 4 door velocity blue Bronco looks AMAZING with the top off! YES!!!!

Sponsored

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I thought every trim had carplay?
I just watched a lengthy video on Ford's new SYNC4 system that's in the F150's and will be in this Bronco. Once you pair your phone with SYNC4 you will be able to access Apple Carplay on the screen via your Apple phone OR Android Auto on your Android phone. Then you can use your phone's apps (like navigation apps) instead of Ford's if you want.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does.

There are definitely some things they copied from other materials, so lots of stuff is generically marked with "if equipped". And we get stuff about paddle shifters.
Huge relief. Thank you!

We’re still looking good for a Basemansquatch then as long as my wife and I decide we can live without heated seats.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would be great. I'm old, and have no idea if that's possible or not. I could ask my neighbors 12 year old though. Kids these days know everything about the new technology, but sometimes don't seem to have enough sense to get out of the rain. But heck, I was young at one time, and I'm sure folks said that about me more than once. :)
With the F150 you can find the pdf version of the manual online. The Bronco will likely be the same.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it doesnt automatically unlock once you get close. the locks dont release until you grab the handle, no matter the year. there is no button to push, you just grab the handle. thats when it unlocks. its no change from anything in previous years. there is still a touch required(inluding your raptor). The touch is just grabbing the handle though to open it. the locks will not just raise when you walk up to it. the 2021 f150 introduces the welcome lighting though that lincoln has had.
My 2019 Raptor unlocks all 4 doors when I approach the driver door.... without touching anything. Note that I have "autounlock" enabled in the menu, which might affect this feature. I assume that it unlocks so you can immediately open the back door without first touching the front door handle (that is why I like it). However, if you lock and immediately want to unlock, the front door handle sensor must be used.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting pumped!

Does anyone know if dealers/Ford has this or a physical brochure available?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since Sync2, you can upload/download via USB to sync, the manual will be downloadable, but as stated Ford will have it online somewhere.

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
16.9 gallon fuel tank isn't all that much assuming the MPGs is what we think it will be. My Tacoma has a 21 gallon tank and with summer gas averaging around 17 MPG I get about 330ish miles on a tank..

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model