Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I switched over to 37" on my Gladiator Rubicon after about 500 miles and a 2.5" lift. No problems to report with stock 4:10's. Will be bumping gears to 4:88's or 5:13's in the future. Leaning towards the 5:13's.
37's are definitely the way to go. I just didn't want to spend the extra cash for the suspension upgrade as I'm saving my pennies for the new Bronco. Plus when I buy the Bronco the Rubicon goes to my teenage boys. I'm pretty sure they'll get into to much trouble with a lifted Jeep with 37's.. My oldest already tore up the step bar on our TRD Pro 4Runner the last time he had it on the trails. But I guess if your not breaking something once in a while your not having fun, Lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where was this picture taken?

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I switched over to 37" on my Gladiator Rubicon after about 500 miles and a 2.5" lift. No problems to report with stock 4:10's. Will be bumping gears to 4:88's or 5:13's in the future. Leaning towards the 5:13's.
? THAT Would have been a PERFECT Opportunity to post a pic of That Bad Ass Gladiator ?:devilish:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Big meats for sure. Not a Bronco imo.
The windshield angle, doors and roll-bar all look to fit the size and shape of a Bronco, along with the round wheel arches.

If you look close the spy pic wheels are 6 lug, the Jeep is 5 lug, so then what would this be if not a Bronco?

Last edited:

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

37's are definitely the way to go. I just didn't want to spend the extra cash for the suspension upgrade as I'm saving my pennies for the new Bronco. Plus when I buy the Bronco the Rubicon goes to my teenage boys. I'm pretty sure they'll get into to much trouble with a lifted Jeep with 37's.. My oldest already tore up the step bar on our TRD Pro 4Runner the last time he had it on the trails. But I guess if your not breaking something once in a while your not having fun, Lol
You sound like a good dad, we didn't tell our parents about jumping their FJ cruiser until after it was sold. No damage or anything, but our parents bought us plenty of four wheelers and such so that we didn't destroy their vehicles. First time I went 140mph was with my grandpa in his mustang, I was 13 or 14 at the time. Kinda miss those days...

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
looks like a real machine. can't wait to see/drive one

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it is one of the upgrade packages like we saw for the ranger on a bronco

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You sound like a good dad, we didn't tell our parents about jumping their FJ cruiser until after it was sold. No damage or anything, but our parents bought us plenty of four wheelers and such so that we didn't destroy their vehicles. First time I went 140mph was with my grandpa in his mustang, I was 13 or 14 at the time. Kinda miss those days...
That's exactly why their getting the Rubicon and Trd Pro. To stay the heck away from my new Bronco. Lol

Sponsored