Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First time poster long time reader.
I originally ordered a white ‘21 OuterBanks. 2.7, high pkg, mic top, key entry, aux switches, cloth navy pier. Didn’t opt for the sas pkg. And didn’t upgrade the diff.

I’ve been regretting the white color due to now thinking it was too basic, and maybe I’d grow tired of it. To top that off the ease of fender removal scares me since mine would be painted so that’s been getting me thinking twice about the outerbanks trim. I’ve also seen a few threads about the sig. headlights lights being available on other trims that didn’t before. That was a selling point for me.

Well, the email came out for the April 08 update deadline.The Area 51 has been growing on me.My question is, and maybe it’s been discussed. Is it confirmed that the sig lights will be available for say the black diamond?
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I originally ordered a white ‘21 OuterBanks. 2.7, high pkg, mic top, key entry, aux switches, cloth navy pier. Didn’t opt for the sas pkg. And didn’t upgrade the diff.

I’ve been regretting the white color due to now thinking it was too basic, and maybe I’d grow tired of it. To top that off the ease of fender removal scares me since mine would be painted so that’s been getting me thinking twice about the outerbanks trim. I’ve also seen a few threads about the sig. headlights lights being available on other trims that didn’t before. That was a selling point for me.

Well, the email came out for the April 08 update deadline.The Area 51 has been growing on me.My question is, and maybe it’s been discussed. Is it confirmed that the sig lights will be available for say the black diamond?
Where did you hear that? BD remains the only trim without. But I'm OK with that. I wouldn't drop the thou on it now even if it s available.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

White always looks sharp, goes good with the navy pier interior, the fenders, my Sahara was white with white fenders, no issues until 7 years later. And that was one cracked do to being side swiped. Upon repair I opted for black to match the top and I did not regret it. Stick with it, if there’s issues their will be a plethora of fender options in years to come.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BD and Base no sig lights

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
White always looks sharp, goes good with the navy pier interior, the fenders, my Sahara was white with white fenders, no issues until 7 years later. And that was one cracked do to being side swiped. Upon repair I opted for black to match the top and I did not regret it. Stick with it, if there’s issues their will be a plethora of fender options in years to come.
I think he's afraid of the fenders being stolen because they're white and a lot of people want white fenders and tops.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White is the easiest to wrap (I believe) if you get bored with it.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you hear that? BD remains the only trim without. But I'm OK with that. I wouldn't drop the thou on it now even if it s available.
Black Diamond, Big Bend, and Base come standard with the non-signature headlights and taillights.

Big Bend definitely allows upgrading to signature headlights, but there's been conflicting information about if that includes upgraded tailights.

Base definitely does NOT have an upgrade option.

But Black Diamond is still a mystery. Build and Price doesn't have it, most stuff we've seen doesn't have it, but ONE guide somebody posted showed "Signature Headlights" listed under the options for Black Diamond.

It could be true. Or it could be a mistake. The guide seemed to have other errors. Plus Base and Black Diamond share the same grill, which some speculated was incompatible with the upgraded lights.

But if sig lights were not compatible with the grill, why can a Big Bend have either lighting package as an option?🤔

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

The advantage of white is that is hides dirt and scratches the best.

Also, it seems like the aftermarket will have all kinds of stuff for all trims.
I got a Base and I cannot get a lot of things "out of the box"... but I figure the Aftermarket will have options for me down the line.

OP
OP
Nicky107

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had seen it on a past thread on here and they (the poster) were wondering if it was a typo or clerical error on an available option sheet they screenshotted. Just wanted to make sure. I lost that thread in here. Lol

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now, realize that you can get something aftermarket...shoot, what's their name? https://www.headlightrevolution.com/ Megawatt first turned us onto it...hmmm, where's she been?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, the April 8th deadline is for top selection only. You will still be able to double guess, question, over think, debate and agonize over you build until it is scheduled to be built and the VIN is assigned.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sell those white fenders or trade them! Problem solved.

OP
OP
Nicky107

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know if I like the color of cloth Navy pier on the seats on my order anymore. I’ve seen a few in threads and they look iffy to me now. I understand that I could just katskin the seats but idk. The black diamond mgv interior looks nicer and nicer. But in Texas 100+ degree weather with the naked look. I might regret it on the skin Decisions decisions. Fml. Lol
Ford Bronco My order deliberation 6F0ECB5D-C88E-4130-BCC2-AF88E39B93D1

Ford Bronco My order deliberation FB60F390-60F0-4711-BC26-C1769A1BE8B7

Ford Bronco My order deliberation 0FB433EB-2AAB-4776-A9E8-17511C3197DF

Ford Bronco My order deliberation 75A8AC36-4A9A-4A15-AF47-EB36584C5640

283F20E1-E011-4C4A-A9A7-4633163EC6FD.jpeg

6859A879-5B5F-42D0-BD76-1066A8AAE204.jpeg

280C2CC2-A14F-4182-B392-2956918C3149.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: