Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Counterpoint: couldn’t this be a bad thing for some people who were planning on perhaps changing something on their order prior to being assigned a VIN?
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I take it this is the first "priority build" holder post

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This actually kinda makes no sense. The “priority” flag has the most utility with an older reservation. Their first time stamp was already... “priority.”
Thay could actually market the hell out of priority orders if they wanted. Win an opportunity to buy a $50k truck.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This actually kinda makes no sense. The “priority” flag has the most utility with an older reservation. Their first time stamp was already... “priority.”
Not quite sure what you are saying. He took his reservation holder that was the earliest he had on 7/13 and gave his Rep that persons order number. Is that not the most just way to do it in your eyes?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not quite sure what you are saying. He took his reservation holder that was the earliest he had on 7/13 and gave his Rep that persons order number. Is that not the most just way to do it in your eyes?
No, the priority flag was specifically implemented to change the order of the reservations at your dealership. Flagging the earliest timestamp as priority accomplishes basically nothing within your own customers at your dealership.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, the priority flag was specifically implemented to change the order of the reservations at your dealership. Flagging the earliest timestamp as priority accomplishes basically nothing within your own customers at your dealership.
Still not sure I understand you but it doesn't matter. One lucky person at my dealers lot is getting there Bronco much earlier is all I know. Good for them.

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Other than not pissing any of them off.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still not sure I understand you but it doesn't matter. One lucky person at my dealers lot is getting there Bronco much earlier is all I know. Good for them.
Are they? If they already had a very early timestamp, this likely did nearly nothing to the timeline in which they’ll get their bronco, which is my point. The dealership can put the priority flag on any order. If they put it on an order that’s already near the top, they’ve essentially gotten 0 utility out of the flag. If they put it on someone further down the line, they get days or weeks or months of value out of the flag.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks ,when I’m in my Ford account under details it comes up a v6 ,so I’m not too worried
Interesting! They must be changing the app / website a bit, which is a good thing. When I look at my current Ford vehicle in the Ford app or on the website, I don't get that level of detail - just oil usage, VIN, help articles, recall / service / sync update info, and that sort of thing. More info is a good change.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I get calls about my vehicle, almost daily... damn extended warranty crap. Wish I could torture those folks like they do me.
I ask them, “which car are you calling about, I have several.” They get pissy and hang up on me. Dicks.

Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I cannot get my dealer to tell me their allocation or where I fall in it. It’s pissing me off. All I hear is “ you have a really low reservation number and date”. YEAH I F’ING KNOW THAT! That’s why I’m asking.
Same here except I’m not a very early res. Must be a MN thing...

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t someone add a large picture To take up real estate?
Ford Bronco Got my VIN Number! Anyone else? D9B8B674-D9A0-43A9-9029-CF85EBD78630