Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are Jeep owners actually so dumb that they need an instructional video on how to open that? Lol
My favorite part is "by the tire there is this door, and there is something you can press to open the door"

Not "as you approach the back of the Jeep, there's a handle. Opening the handle will cause the lower door to open and window is separate"

Totally appreciate your responses. ?

I think the letdown is that the hardtop is a weakness for the Wrangler. This sounds like a solid double, but people were looking for a home run. Still sounds pretty cool. I canā€™t wait to see it.
I don't know much beyond what we can see top wise, but maybe we should wait to see it before judging.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As a Jeep owner myself, yes.
But also, from what Iā€™ve seen in this thread, future Bronco owners need it just as bad.
;)
Future Bronco owners are current jeep owners...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I say home run, I think itā€™s having all panels removable. Something, I think that has never existed outside a concept car. So, in the end, itā€™s all good.

Sponsored

Vandal

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This appears to be Sand paint with Carbonized Gray (moulded-in color) top.

Looks good.
I was thinking the same thing. I hope so. That would be another sweet color combo.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the Cactus Gray but scared to death it will clash with the color of my house in the driveway... call me crazy but I donā€™t want my new Bronco to be washed out when people drive by... sheā€™s supposed to draw attention!
Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted ofall.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F06%2Fmind-blown
Where you normally park it- trace the silhouette out and accounting for the sun tracking, carefully paint a black outline on the wall.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As long as it's quieter than a Jeep...That's my primary concern lol

Quiet? I hope my tires are loud enough to overcome any sound deadening. Radio should have a high or off position. If it's not louder than my tinnitus I can't tell if it's on or not!

Sponsored

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was thinking the same thing. I hope so. That would be another sweet color combo.
I am trying to decide is itā€™s a sand paint or dust. Looking at the top idk how you could get that just dust on the rear ended and rear panel. So, that is most likely a sand paint.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm waiting to see them pull on the tire carrier and the hinges articulate in a way that move it to the side and they drop the tail gate.o_O
Like I said earlier; only if they got some German engineers in there.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love so much of the styling they did on the new bronco, but it seems like they got to this portion and gave up. From this angle, itā€™s almost indistinguishable from the Jeep, at least to me.

Iā€™m in the wish-it-had-a-power-window-like-the-gen-5 camp.
I dig the idea of a power window - but that is also more electronics to deal with - especially since the top is removeable and the rear will be bouncing around.

I see what many mean when they point out the window design is very Wrangler-like. You know what would really help make it stand out? If the top was white. :cool:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to decide is itā€™s a sand paint or dust. Looking at the top idk how you could get that just dust on the rear ended and rear panel. So, that is most likely a sand paint.
The sad thing is weā€™re all driving ourselves crazy over a CGI color file...