First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, these are for build schedule so it means these people will be getting a vin and their orders are being pulled for production. The build estimate we will be getting (I’m august and October) will be a general estimate of when we will get our build scheduled for production.

Most likely the email we will receive from Ford will look this this:

Dear _____,

Your estimated Bronco build date is the 5th of never,

Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! f717ca7406197b3779a2a1204406b172_w200

And you’ll be getting a 2022.
Brutal.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach@Granger this info must be public. Would you please get my Dealer's info? Please. It would help me with my schedule, Thanks.
Well, I don't know who your dealer is and I think you're vastly overestimating my pull to get information.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First Post on this forum, I Pre-ordered the week of announcement, confirmed order by March 19th deadline.

Getting a 2 door Wildtrak with Lux Package, normal Modular Hard Top. No bash bar and bottom plate.

I called my ford rep today asking if I could add the bash bar, he notified me that he wasn't available to make the change. "Your order has the highest priority for production. That means your Bronco is about to be scheduled for production." Got sent a screenshot as well saying changes could not be made.

They may have locked my order? or hopefully soon. :)

Anyone with the same news? opinions?

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 1.19.18 PM.png
My order was locked too, but that doesn't mean it's getting built. Probably just a screw up from Ford. I am #35 at my dealer so I highly doubt I am within the first batch of broncos.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YEEHAW! If the Email I just got from Zach at noon is correct he thinks I should be in the first run! (of course there are still some variables and we wont know full timing for certainty until May) Thanks @Zach@Granger I will be watching for your phone call with deposit ready. This was some much needed good news for my Monday to help balance out the Eminent Domain letter I got from the City!
I am spiteful, jealous, angry and sad.
And happy for you, did I mention that?
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! 1618265860907

No email for me
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! 1618265907747

PIGGYSMALLS

Wildtrak
First Name
Piggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corolla S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I said this before, the priority for Ford is future orders, not orders they've already taken.
I don't belive this to be tru
My order was locked too, but that doesn't mean it's getting built. Probably just a screw up from Ford. I am #35 at my dealer so I highly doubt I am within the first batch of broncos.
🤞

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked if I could add the tow package to my order with the dealer. They replied “no, not from the factory at this time.” Not sure if that’s anything promising but I have a dealer who doesn’t like to share info

Sponsored

Jd Strobl

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! 1618265907747

Looks like the first round of orders are starting this today! The process to schedule and get VINs will take up to two weeks.

If you are one of our reservation holders, we'll start making calls/sending emails as soon as tomorrow.
I wish I had gone through you for my Reservation! I'm even in the same state! My guy had nothing for me today when I asked . Late May he said.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just pulled up at the dealership my order is through, to take a look in person at a truck in Antimatter Blue. It is magnificent! Even though it was on a $79K Lariat F-250 Powerstroke Tremor.

As I have mentioned here, I had left a message there last week to ask about their allocation and to see if they had any updates on Broncos. Nobody ever called me back. But as I expected when I got out and looked at a truck on-site, a salesman beelined to me. I told him I was just checking out the truck color, because I had ordered a Bronco through them in that color and wanted to see the color in person. We talked for a minute, and I asked if they had any updates from Ford. He claimed that Ford has been terrible about giving them any news, and they haven't heard anything and can't get any info. He said he's annoyed because they have had many "hot cases" which seemed to mean customers annoyed about the Bronco process.

I asked what their allocation was for Broncos, and he said he did not know, but they had 43 orders. I wasn't sure if that meant orders before 3/19 or total, but I believe it's total. I told him my reservation was day one, and my order was in by 3/19, so he said, "Oh, you definitely should be good." Except how does he know that if supposedly Ford has kept them in the dark?

He slipped away from the conversation and went back inside, since he realized I wasn't there to buy anything.

Are these guys just slacking and making excuses, or do bigger dealers get more info? This is a relatively small dealer.

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes!