Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

well it doesn't say anything about 2022 broncos.
Correct. The previous scheduling releases stated that COVP order could be scheduled at any time.

This is why we've seen people trickling in with scheduled orders. That, and the fact that emails seem to arrive about a week after the actual scheduling has taken place. Those that don't consistently hit chat or backdoor just think they were scheduled when they received the email, not week prior.

TL;DR:
My guess: There will still be a number of 2022 Broncos scheduled, or scheduling emails received.
Up to 10/06/2022, that is.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct. The previous scheduling releases stated that COVP order could be scheduled at any time.

This is why we've seen people trickling in with scheduled orders. That, and the fact that emails seem to arrive about a week after the actual scheduling has taken place. Those that don't consistently hit chat or backdoor just think they were scheduled when they received the email, not week prior.

TL;DR:
My guess: There will still be a number of 2022 Broncos scheduled, or scheduling emails received.
Up to 10/06/2022, that is.

Mine still hasn't hit the backdoor (nor do I expect it to) and I have had a VIN for 2-3 weeks. The backdoor order is still my original order not the updated one from Oct 2021. I think that has to do with how the dealer entered it into the system.

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Said that last week then my dealer got 14 new scheduled builds. Then on the weeks there is supposed to be new scheduling, my dealer doesn't get any (no previews either). It's usually 2-3 weeks after a scheduling week that my dealer finally gets scheduling/ previewing news from Ford. Also, for those maybe curious, none of those 14 had sasquatch package in the build. I was and still am 9th in line since April (started the model year @39 and we've had almost 80 total allocations in 2022)

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any guess to when the 1st build week will be for 2023 (if scheduling actually starts on 10/06/2022)? Not sure if that's been announced or not...

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any guess to when the 1st build week will be for 2023? Not sure if that's been announced or not...
It was supposed to be week of Oct 24 but people are getting 22s scheduled for Production that week. Most likely will be pushed to November, perhaps pushed a couple more times. If there was a poll, I would guess the first full week of December. Nobody knows for sure yet

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like us 10-10 build week folks are the final batches.... hopefully they don't rush the builds and have me sitting in the dealership for months on warranty stuff.

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jhilander2005

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My build is scheduled for 10/10/22 , it's a 2022 bronce black diamond, will see it been 10 months , I can only keep my fingers crossed
Sponsored