BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IThanks. I've read some say it matters...others say with Broncos it doesn't. I assumed it mattered...but this is not the normal ordering process so who knows.
Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 Screenshot_20220925-221638
Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That didn't happen.

That's surprising since the dealerships are the ones who collected the $100 reservation fee, not Ford.
I paid Ford $100 (online) when I reserved my Bronco in Oct. 2020. I then paid my dealer $500 when I had my build submitted in Feb/March 2021. The dealer of course still has my $500 deposit. Some dealers didn’t require a deposit others demanded a much higher sometimes non-refundable deposit. Lots of variables in this game. I am speaking on experience, not hearsay and I have receipts.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I paid Ford $100 (online) when I reserved my Bronco in Oct. 2020. I then paid my dealer $500 when I had my build submitted in Feb/March 2021. The dealer of course still has my $500 deposit. Some dealers didn’t require a deposit others demanded a much higher sometimes non-refundable deposit. Lots of variables in this game. I am speaking on experience, not hearsay and I have receipts.
Your $100 that you paid online went to your dealer not Ford. You may want to check your cc statements, and you will see. When I placed my original order, I received my $100 refund back, and it was from my dealer, not Ford.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are the receipts from 2 reservations I placed online through the Ford website, each to a different dealer. Curious what your cc statement says from your reservation.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 Screenshot_20220925-220120

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your $100 that you paid online went to your dealer not Ford. You may want to check your cc statements, and you will see. When I placed my original order, I received my $100 refund back, and it was from my dealer, not Ford.
I did, it came from Ford. Who cares who sent it back, the point is that the money was being sent back and that was the point as it related to the post I was responding to in regards to Ford’s obligations to customers. Generally speaking. Obvisously I’m not Ford and can’t possibly know if every res holder got their $100 back.

Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are the receipts from 2 reservations I placed online through the Ford website, each to a different dealer. Curious what your cc statement says from your reservation.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22 Screenshot_20220925-220120
Im curious as to why you dont see you just made my point but post the opposite saying the deposit wasnt returned? I mean if you being petty because you failed to throughly read my reply which was not a to you then I get it, good job! If you think Im gonna go digging up something I did months ago on a cc I no longer have just to appease you, I feel bad for you. You can stay hung up on where the money came from be it Ford or the Dealer, that’s your perogative, but the money was returned.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im curious as to why you dont see you just made my point but post the opposite saying the deposit wasnt returned? I mean if you being petty because you failed to throughly read my reply which was not a to you then I get it, good job! If you think Im gonna go digging up something I did months ago on a cc I no longer have just to appease you, I feel bad for you. You can stay hung up on where the money came from be it Ford or the Dealer, that’s your perogative, but the money was returned.
I really can't tell what y'all are arguing about.🤪

I had two reservations and cancelled one, and got the $100 back from the DEALER. Yes, it said FORD, but the specific Ford dealer just like what my credit card said when the deposit was first paid. My other order has the $100 waiting at my dealer for when Ford finally lets me have a Bronco.

If Ford gave you back the $100, you'd better check extra closely that your dealer didn't cancel your order. The $100 deposit you made online went directly to your chosen dealer. Possibly your dealer was refunding the initial $100 when you gave him $500?

Anyone before this who received the $100 back, had cancelled a reservation, transferred a reservation to a different dealer, or cancelled an order.

Again, if Ford, and not a Ford dealer, gave you back your $100 deposit, you are the first person any of us has heard of getting back the deposit other than transferring/canceling reservations (or of course actually getting it applied to a purchase).

So I don't think it's so much anybody nitpicking about who gave you back your deposit so much as your initial statement that Ford had returned all the deposits of 2020 reservation holders, which is definitely not the case.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really can't tell what y'all are arguing about.🤪

I understand they returned the $100 deposit to all existing 2020 reservation holders

This is where the argument started, does "they" mean Ford or the dealer?

Because, a refund wasn't given to all of Ford's 2020 reservations by Ford, but a refund to all of the "said" dealer's 2020 reservations could have happened.

No where have we read that all remaining 2020 reservations have been refunded, so that statement isn't true.

But, his dealer could have refunded all of their 2020 reservations.

So, who gave the refund became the argument.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did, it came from Ford. Who cares who sent it back, the point is that the money was being sent back and that was the point as it related to the post I was responding to in regards to Ford’s obligations to customers. Generally speaking. Obvisously I’m not Ford and can’t possibly know if every res holder got their $100 back.
I was correcting two points of misinformation:

1. Ford did not take the initial $100 deposit, the dealers did.
2. Ford did not do a mass refund of the reservation fee.

Most already know this but setting the record straight should prevent other from getting scammed by their dealers. We also don't need a bunch of 6g-ers calling up Ford CS demanding they are refunded their reservation deposit. Those agents are going to have a busy enough week as it is.

I never argued that Ford did not send you payment of $100 but can certainly understand why they did so.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was correcting two points of misinformation:

1. Ford did not take the initial $100 deposit, the dealers did.
2. Ford did not do a mass refund of the reservation fee.

Most already know this but setting the record straight should prevent other from getting scammed by their dealers. We also don't need a bunch of 6g-ers calling up Ford CS demanding they are refunded their reservation deposit. Those agents are going to have a busy enough week as it is.

I never argued that Ford did not send you payment of $100 but can certainly understand why they did so.
Copy that.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess if they don't matter, then we should be able to request our priority codes, right? Since they don't matter, I'll take priority code 10. :ROFLMAO::coffee: