Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm so frickin' pumped!

Wife: "Can you stop somewhere on your way home from work?"

Me: "I'll stop, but it's just going to be for pineapple pizza"

Wife: "Oh yeah, today is the day you have been waiting for your whole life, isn't it. You're more excited than when we got married..."

Me: "Well, I knew everything about you before the wedding..."
That has got to be the best husband quote I have heard in a long time!!!
I imagine he left out the part where he got smacked upside the head for saying that!!
Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro.... over 4k people on the site right now and we're still 5 hours away!!

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's everyone thinking in terms of the length of time for the streamed reveal?

I hope it's significantly longer than the under-30 minute, 21MY F150 reveal. I have no objections with Ford spending some time on the Bronco history/legend but would much rather they spend at least 45+ doing a bumper-to-bumper overview of the 6th gen.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's everyone thinking in terms of the length of time for the streamed reveal?

I hope it's significantly longer than the under-30 minute, 21MY F150 reveal. I have no objections with Ford spending some time on the Bronco history/legend but would much rather they spend at least 45+ doing a bumper-to-bumper overview of the 6th gen.
I hope it is like a 4 hour ordeal going over every nook and cranny. I know I'm going to be disappointed in that regards, but hopefully they do go over at least more technical details and into capabilities more than the f-150 reveal.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I‘m hoping for a 12 hour live stream of them slowly walking around the vehicle with a camera. I want details! ?

MAXUS

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 IH Scout II, Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it wrong that I'll be in a zoom meeting tonight @ 7:00, muted, watching the Bronco premier?

Last Wednesday, I was on my way up to NW Arkansas to pick up a car for my daughter's graduation. I could have sworn, that I saw a new Bronco being transported on a trailer. I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to get a picture (I was northbound, it was southbound) ......Looked to be cyber orange, but appeared to have a black top. Maybe just wishful thinking. Maybe I'm delirious.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait, wait, wait. Hold up! What is this 8.5 minute reveal video he’s talking about????? I really hope he referring to the “commercials” that are going to be on tv tonight. If the actual reveal that is being streamed is only 8.5 minutes long I’m/We’re gonna be really disappointed.......

Ford Bronco Bronco Reveal Live Stream Feed is LIVE 2DB31732-5603-494F-B516-A81D428173FA

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up! What is this 8.5 minute reveal video he’s talking about????? I really hope he referring to the “commercials” that are going to be on tv tonight. If the actual reveal that is being streamed is only 8.5 minutes long I’m/We’re gonna be really disappointed.......

Ford Bronco Bronco Reveal Live Stream Feed is LIVE 2DB31732-5603-494F-B516-A81D428173FA
ummm....this thing better be a helluvalot longer than 8 minutes! That's just a glorified commercial .

OP
OP
dcbronco

dcbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I am assuming Ford will reveal the Bronco with a fancy video and then go into more details after the video is over.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ummm....this thing better be a helluvalot longer than 8 minutes! That's just a glorified commercial .
Dude. Seriously. After all of this time and all of this hype if we only get 8 minutes of a commercial and no real info... I just, I just don’t know...

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am assuming Ford will reveal the Bronco with a fancy video and then go into more details after the video is over.
I thought that’s what this stream was supposed to be. The “more details” video.

OP
OP
dcbronco

dcbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought that’s what this stream was supposed to be. The “more details” video.
Well I bet it will be an 8 min "film" like the short teaser we saw last week. After all when you are revealing such a legendary vehicle you want to do it right. They probably spent a crazy amount of money on this reveal alone...
Sponsored