Sponsored

"live stream" camera in the MAP facility?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not a livestream, but here some video of the Bronco being built. Don't think I've seen this anywhere on the forum yet.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Two reasons against. 1. This site would be over run by "I saw my Bronco at MAP!! Posts, followed by arguments over whose Bronco was it really. 2. It'd break the internet, more popular than the cameras they put in eagles nests, waiting for the chicks to hatch.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Two reasons against. 1. This site would be over run by "I saw my Bronco at MAP!! Posts, followed by arguments over whose Bronco was it really. 2. It'd break the internet, more popular than the cameras they put in eagles nests, waiting for the chicks to hatch.
Great Comment, Bronco owners are about to lose their minds!! I am hearing Jimbo has something interesting for all Bronco owners.
ROTFLMAO! So, they nearly fired employees who took pictures of actual finished Broncos, and you think they'll live stream?
Live stream maybe not, but stay tuned!!

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Somebody just set up a "non-descript stakeout van" with a camera on a mast just outside the staging yard so we can watch them as they wait for delivery loading
you don't need a van, the UAW local across the street they will let you sit there and watch all day, the coffee sucks but they have restrooms.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have been to a couple of plants (old Rouge plant in particular) and it was super cool. My buddy got to see his Mustang be built in 89 (25th anniversary 89 1/2 model). You really didn’t want to see the sausage made back then. It’s probably a bit more tame these days, but listening to many of the members here complain, can you imagine the nightmare live streaming would be? People would constantly complain, catch stuff, post comments etc. So little upside because people are often jerks. Plus the UAW would fight it as others mentioned, who wants to be on camera at work all day (not it 🤪).
Matt, watched ya on ALL Terrain Nation, great video! Thanks for sharing!

I can not wait for mine!
Sponsored