Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could this be the new green Ford is hinting at?

2022 Bronco green color teaser?.jpg
2022 Bronco green color teaser 2?.jpg

Please please please let this be the green they offer! I love it! Give me that and some dark brown leather interior and I’ll give you all my money! Lol

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If Ford has been taking suggestions/inputs from what they are seeing here in Moab, it's 99% certain they will follow the stupid flat "melted crayon" colors Toyota has out now.

Their tan, gray or green crappy colors can be seen on every.single.block and often in duplicate.

Plenty of jeeps have been re-sprayed in those colors or the like.

Ford will likely follow suit and add more melty paint colors, especially for any upgraded model or trim levels.

That being said, the green used on the gas can is very nice. It would make for a very, very dark vehicle considering how much black trim is on Bronco.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could this be the new green Ford is hinting at?

Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco 63562263894__A2B5A000-4D62-4C38-BD7F-126D8CA85FA7.JPG
Ford Bronco đź’š [Update: EVERGLADES GREEN confirmed by Levine?] Ford teases green color for 2022 Bronco 63562263894__A2B5A000-4D62-4C38-BD7F-126D8CA85FA7.JPG

Now we're talking! I have been sitting here wondering if we 2022 folks are forgotten and abandoned.
Speaking of 2022, any news on the rollout of the 2022 built? I know they are busy with 2021 production but I imagine they can walk and chew at the same time.

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's my 1970 Deep Forest Green Bronco color. Sweet.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm pretty sure I got this one right in the other thread. The ones with Bullitt Mustangs in their garage and who are holding out for MY2022 should be very pleased.

That definitely looks like Dark Highland Green. One of Ford's best colors ever...

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this green. Looks like a Mallard crossed with British Racing Green. I'm 100% down for this. I'm mostly likely getting a 2022, and if it is this shade then green is going to be my color.

But.... OMG, why did I have to think about the interior accents? What trim would go with this exterior green? Base and Big Bend obviously (they go with everything).. But, Black Diamond or Badlands? Blue or Orange? Oh, no.

I hope that Ford allows the option of a neutral interior trim color for 2022.

I don't want my trim to be decided over the trim accent color it provides. For 2021 I picked white, which made it less of an issue.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this green. Looks like a Mallard crossed with British Racing Green. I'm 100% down for this. I'm mostly likely getting a 2022, and if it is this shade then green is going to be my color.

But.... OMG, why did I have to think about the interior accents? What trim would go with this exterior green? Base and Big Bend obviously (they go with everything).. But, Black Diamond or Badlands? Blue or Orange? Oh, no.

I hope that Ford allows the option of a neutral interior trim color for 2022.

I don't want my trim to be decided over the trim accent color it provides. For 2021 I picked white, which made it less of an issue.
I get this and understand perfectly.
I've been pondering this since the first post yesterday, and the reality that if I could hold out just a bit longer (by choice) or get pushed to '22 for whatever reason (not by choice)=what are my options?
I absolutely 100% would get a desert tan or green (if it is a decent looking green) '22 if I ended up in the '22 camp.
But the MGV and washout is THE biggest commanding feature I want.
This green would go best with (out of current options) the saddle interior.
But I don't want carpet or cloth/leather seats.
So then I'm considering the look of this green with the MGV look as it stands today. Handle accent is no big deal and easily changed out (plus AM will have an endless supply of cool options).
Part of me hopes that there is some outside chance FoMoCo will offer a tan MGV option for '22.
And if so, my mind would be made up with no regret on the green and tan.
Then of course, it opens up a whole 'nother ball game with considering top options. As much as I hate keeping a tan canvas top clean I'd almost have to do it for the look and to tie interior and exterior together....
So many things to ponder and speculate on.
It's definitely fun and almost feels like a chess game mixed with Christmas morning with this whole 6G extravaganza.
Easy to get discouraged and anxious...but man, what a time to be in the position to even be having these conversations with each other.
Think about it for a sec.
We are all truly blessed to be where we are, and these are good problems to have.
And even though they didn't release a green initially, it is coming.
And I hope it will be something that knocks our collective socks off.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

dont think it is highland or bullit - as some have suggested, looks real close to mallard to me - i ordered a sample of mallard and its pretty damn close at least comparing the photo to the unglossed paint sample
it may be dark rick,but no where near as dark as AMB ! that green takes the slightest sunlight really well

Sponsored

cclark79

Badlands
First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to see a neon or brighter green color also.