Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL...i kind of knew what i was walking into, they are failing to understand the concept that these packages are limited and will be essentially a 4wp edition bronco. Now with that said, later in the year yes they will be able to get each part they want. But when you initially get a roush mustang the offer RS1, RS2 and RS3 and you get everything in that package. Then later in prduction you can purchase indiviual parts. We are running the same way for pre-release
You should have led with it as clearly stated as you just did.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

LOL...i kind of knew what i was walking into, they are failing to understand the concept that these packages are limited and will be essentially a 4wp edition bronco. Now with that said, later in the year yes they will be able to get each part they want. But when you initially get a roush mustang the offer RS1, RS2 and RS3 and you get everything in that package. Then later in prduction you can purchase indiviual parts. We are running the same way for pre-release
are you guys going to numeric serialize the packages like they do on the Roush stuff by chance?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SharedScreenshot.jpg

So $4000 for a spacer kit and some washers for the spare?
Will there be any tread left inside the body? 16x10 with a 4" backspace is nearly 5" farther out than stock non-squatch.

What do you have available for the person (Me) that has a big bend coming in July and wants to put 285/70/17's (34") on it as soon as it arrives. I just want to buy the smallest lift necessary to accommodate 34's on a stock big bend that came with 32's. Thanks in advance!
FYI a 285/70/17 is a hair under 33" and will fit without doing anything. I assume you meant 285/75/17 to get 34"?

taconic41

Black Diamond
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond, Sasquatch, 7MT, Race Red.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am also interested in the exoskeleton. Any idea on the dynamic load capacity of such a frame?

Sponsored

MR6996

Badlands
First Name
Marcus Rachard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Durango, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All,

Below is a photo of the Bronco Upfits we will have available for the Bronco june/july. These products will be available through your dealer when the vehicles arrive. This is a good thing because you can include it in your financing of the Bronco. These upfit builds will also come with a 6yr/100k powertrain warranty. If youre interested, let me know what dealer youre purchasing from and when your round about delivery/production date is so i can reach out to your dealer and make sure these are readily available and i can make sure this work is done before you take delivery if you like.

View attachment 120724

So here is the list of options that will be available june/july for dealers. Be aware that this is a preorder and its 1st come 1st serve for dealers until sept/oct when the kits will be readily available. Pricing is a close ballpark, but has what they include. If interested, let me know what dealer your order is through and if you have the VIN would be great. This way i can communicate with your dealer and get these items ready for your delivery.

View attachment 121037
Do you have a price list for individual parts for the bronco?
I'm interested in the ring light brake light, both of the front led lights in the metal bumper and the led pod lights on the rear bumper.
My build is as follows:
4dr 2.7
AMB
MIC
Lux
Badlands 33 inch tires
MGV interior

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will there be any tread left inside the body? 16x10 with a 4" backspace is nearly 5" farther out than stock non-squatch.

FYI a 285/70/17 is a hair under 33" and will fit without doing anything. I assume you meant 285/75/17 to get 34"?
Correct!!!!! Oops.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is not meant to be annoying and I'm very interested in your answer. The Stage 2 package is $11,000 vs $5000 Sasquatch from factory. The Sasquatch package also includes front and rear locking differentials and stronger front axel.

Q: If I am getting a Base Bronco, why would I pay $6000 more for the Stage 2 package that still leaves me needing to add lockers and upgrade the axel?
This is exactly why Sasquatch is such a good deal. By doing it the factory, Ford has the ability to credit you some for parts that aren’t getting installed in the factory towards the parts that are. Aftermarket has to just toss all those new factory parts after install. The more Ford can do in the factory, the better for us.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since it was stated you will pay more to Ford than 4WP I figured I would include the following prices for the Sasquatch Package

Base, Big Bend $4,995
Black Diamond $4,495
Outerbanks $4,200
Badlands $2495
[Add $1595 for the Auto transmission as it is currently required by Ford. ]
Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 1620849426106

So The Ford SAS package is at most $6,590 [with Auto Transmission] for all packages and most notably also does the following which is not included in the 4WP packages
upgrades the front axle to the M210 Dana AdvanTEK
Adds a Front Locker [and Rear Locker if not already equipped]
and 4.7 Gears

Compared to
Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 1620849934240

Last edited:

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HI - for the 6yr/100k powertrain warranty - if we get one of these packages - does it cover powertrain, regardless of whether the damage was done by the modifications? What if my turbo goes up at 75k, will it now be covered?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

see tahst why im not sure about, if the spacer replaces the 1.2" lift or adds on top because im not sure how the lifted it. if its a spacer from Ford then the 2" would replace it, if its shocks,struts and spring then it would add 2"....... and i know parts will be readily available for the 22's
There is no 1.2" lift spacer to be replaced. The Sasquatch lift is achieved by different part number Bilstein ESCV shocks, about a 1/2" taller, and tire size. If a spacer lift is done it will be on top of this or you replace the shocks.

What size shock spacers is 4WP working on for the Bronco?

Please answer the question several have asked, how is your winch bumper over coming the ACC being blocked with the Lux package?

How are you overcoming the Trail cam being blocked by the winch, have you worked out the solution with Ford Performance yet as we know it is in work?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AGAIN.......these packages are the "1st edition" ..... these packages arent for the later 21 models and the 22 models because the parts will be individually available by october. You guys keep comparing a sasquatch that youre going to get in december to the 1st edition
I am comparing your package to an existing option available for all Bronco models on the Ford Build and Price and detailed the Pricing per model.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me this seems like it is 4WP and Ford trying to find a solution to get your Bronco sooner by 86ing Sasquatch and adding one of the 4WP packages. Seems like a good deal depending on how long you would have to wait for Sasquatch. If only we could re-add Sasquatch later if we find out our delivery date will be after these packages stop being offered. What a cluster. Lol

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To me this seems like it is 4WP and Ford trying to find a solution to get your Bronco sooner by 86ing Sasquatch and adding one of the 4WP packages. Seems like a good deal depending on how long you would have to wait for Sasquatch. If only we could re-add Sasquatch later if we find out our delivery date will be after these packages stop being offered. What a cluster. Lol
Except its not equivalent to the Sasquatch package and the prices are a ripoff when you factor in the weaker front axle, gearing and lack of lockers.

$5,000 more to
NOT get the better front axle,
NOT get the Locker,
NOT get the gearing.

How much will it cost to swap in an M210 with all of the above after the fact?
That then makes the price difference
$5,000 + ~$3,000+ =$8,000
Sponsored

Last edited: