Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@North7 Nice writeup and pics.

Am I misreading, or are you saying the Badlands had Active Grille Shutters?

Thought the BL and FE didn't have those.
These photos of the Badlands show they are there, but of course this could be another frankenburger build. I will see them again this Saturday at the Bronco car show event, I will ask.

20210508_103148.jpg
@Natai I confirmed with the rep yesterday at the showing at The Star that yes, we will have Active Shutters on all models, it was a mistake in the documentation, imagine that.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Natai I confirmed with the rep yesterday at the showing at The Star that yes, we will have Active Shutters on all models, it was a mistake in the documentation, imagine that.
Thanks for getting the confirmation!
Surprising that something like this is just now being cleared up.

And there goes the last mechanical reason I can think of for not having Sport mode on the BL & FE. (I was thinking perhaps Sport makes a change to the shutters and Ford just decided to leave it off models without them.)

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for getting the confirmation!
Surprising that something like this is just now being cleared up.

And there goes the last mechanical reason I can think of for not having Sport mode on the BL & FE. (I was thinking perhaps Sport makes a change to the shutters and Ford just decided to leave it off models without them.)
FE for sure. If they want to artificially limit the number if modes on each trim for packaging reasons then so be it, but why on the FE?
Sponsored