JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Come on down, I will take y'all out to the pasture and let you drive.
MVIMG_20200517_082507.jpg
MVIMG_20200517_085245.jpg
are you adopting? I mean, I'm 38, married and have a kid, but I'm open for being adopted.

Advertisement

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
Most of the mods are 100% clueless about the difference between a Bronco and a Bronco sport so they are for sure not ford insiders.
WHUUUUT ?!?!?!???? That can't possibly be true!
I was told that that is not the case regarding the general public.
Mother Ford could not have possibly screwed up by launching a lesser model of their new "Brand" BEFORE the FLAGSHIP NAMESAKE vehicle.
wtf, over?

Listen, I know there are like seven people excited about the Sport, that's fantastic, but I just wish the damn thing would go away until the BroncoBronco is launched, because I'm tired of EVERY BODY and their brother showing me pictures of the damn thing and saying ...

Them: "HEY, Have you seen the pics of the cheesy looking new Bronco?"

Me: "Noooo, that's not the Bronco, that's a rebadged Escape ...(bring up leaked pic of the black Broncobronco with the 2 door in the background) .... This is the 4 door version of the new Bronco and you can juusst see the 2 door back there. :love::love::love: "

Them: "Oh. Looks like a Jeep."

Me: :mad::mad::mad::cautious:

dmtndan

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
I think you're right, I haven't noticed it on the store (HEB) but our local BBQ (Granzins) joint had a sign posted about adjusting prices to match 'market pricing' ...
well gosh.... I’ll tell you what. My favorite thing on their menu is the pork loin sandwich. Onions, pickles, and their fresh sauce.... I would get that and sweet tea after work in High School... that should confirm that we are in fact talking about the same place and we probably one live half an hour away from each other.

also if I’m getting wet brisket, I’m going to Coopers.

SpursFan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne
well gosh.... I’ll tell you what. My favorite thing on their menu is the pork loin sandwich. Onions, pickles, and their fresh sauce.... I would get that and sweet tea after work in High School... that should confirm that we are in fact talking about the same place and we probably one live half an hour away from each other.

also if I’m getting wet brisket, I’m going to Coopers.
Partial to Blacks(original) but when you're briskets better it's hard to name a local.

j_marinelli

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Geez NBTX has really entered the chat :ROFLMAO:
As a fellow Comal County resident and someone who works in New Braunfels, I can certainly appreciate the great selection of food in NB. From BBQ, to German, to all the local joints in downtown and Gruene. Makes me think of an ol' sayin'... Can't stay fat if you stop eating.

JAGSarge

First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current 2014 Ram 4x4, 70 Mustang Former 76, 93 & 95 Broncos (and many others)
I have so many friends now 🤗

😆😆😆😆

Following all of ya' (although admittedly i don't really know what that means on here but i'm doing it 😎)