Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford also communicated to dealers that general scheduling wouldn't happen until next week...

I don't think it was at all "clearly implied" that there would be scheduling the week of the 9th. Just that changes needed to be made by the dates of the 9th or 16th to make sure they would be right for whenever scheduling got started again.
That is true...I think the confusion came when Broncos were previewing to schedule on Tuesday, and dealers are sued to that meaning they will schedule on Thursday....which apparently isn't happening.
Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They know who they are because most of them have some type of relationship with Ford at a very high level. They're not just customers who Ford picked and said, you're a VIP. In my case, one is a well known actor, who actually does business with us normally anyways, so he got that designation without having to go through us first. The other two we had labeled as VIP are a major off road producer of parts, and they had a contact with Ford through SEMA. I can get Ford wanting to get them their two Broncos early since they're going to be doing product development on it and they've had a long relationship with Ford. So in a nutshell, I had 3, out of hundreds of orders.
Out of curiosity, are they retailed thru your dealer, or courtesy deliveries?

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MY21 deliveries will likely go later than that - last I heard production of MY21 was supposed to go to Thanksgiving at least, and maybe early Dec. Who knows?

Are you a MY22? If so, Ford has indicated that deliveries of MY22 builds will likely begin in February next year.
Not yet I’m still MY21 but I have 4 of the six deadlies

Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will all holders of confirmed 2021 orders receive an eta email regardless of order confirmation date? For example, my order confirmation date is 4/27/21

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my e-mail just now 7/26 build date!!

4DR Badlands, Lux, Sas, MIC Top
Were you priority? And if you were unsure, did you explicitly ask your dealer if he flagged you as priority 1

MinxShoals

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback / XC40
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford also communicated to dealers that general scheduling wouldn't happen until next week...

I don't think it was at all "clearly implied" that there would be scheduling the week of the 9th. Just that changes needed to be made by the dates of the 9th or 16th to make sure they would be right for whenever scheduling got started again.

Part of the problem is that we're all making assumptions and inferences on very incomplete information. And, the vast majority of Bronco order holders aren't making those same assumptions and inferences because they aren't here reading the forum every day. They're still planning to hear sometime before the end of May what their estimated delivery window will be knowing nothing different.

That ignorance looks pretty wise right now. We would all benefit from not attaching such emotion to expectations that have never been officially communicated to us.
Exactly this.

I have a 2DR 2.7 Basesquatch reservation made on 7/14/20 with a submitted order on 2/23/21.

I was told I would get an update on an estimated delivery date in May 2021. Until that deadline passes, there is no reason for me to assume there has been any changes to that.

I will get louder on 6/1 if there is silence. Until then I wait.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wtf you do for a living where you can afford 4 new vehicles over the course of a couple years?
Sales, but it's taken me 30 years to get to a point where I can reward myself. Of course, the Wildtrak will most likely be a '22 and it's doubtful I'll keep that reservation at this point. The Lightning may go by the wayside as well depending on the Cybertruck, which has been a longer endeavor than the Bronco dating back to November of 2019. So I guess Ford and the Bronco release have one advantage since that delivery date is scheduled for January 13th 2023. Nothing like a 38 month wait..... ;-)

Last edited:

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my email today. First Edition 4 door ordered in the first 2 hours on release day. Scheduled build start on 7/19/2021

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got my email today. First Edition 4 door ordered in the first 2 hours on release day. Scheduled build start on 7/19/2021
Congratulations! What color did you select?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Part of the problem is that we're all making assumptions and inferences on very incomplete information. And, the vast majority of Bronco order holders aren't making those same assumptions and inferences because they aren't here reading the forum every day. They're still planning to hear sometime before the end of May what their estimated delivery window will be knowing nothing different.

That ignorance looks pretty wise right now. We would all benefit from not attaching such emotion to expectations that have never been officially communicated to us.
To be clear, my email was devoid of emotion, but I would respectfully disagree with some of your assumptions. Why send out memos that set an artificial date to have build changes made by (12 and 19 May) in order to increase scheduling odds that just so happen to coincide with the days immediately preceding the days orders are to be pulled and email notifications made? I didn’t believe those dates were pulled out of. Hat and it was just a coincidence. If I’m wrong and just making uninformed assumptions then why are so many people on this thread with the expectation of something happening and refreshing their email like mad men. Perhaps we all trying to just read the tea leaves because the communications by Ford lacks a certain amount of specificity. And to be honest, I don’t get my hopes up anymore......another big old Thursday nothing burger. I would add that some of the insiders on this forum must of had some expectation for today as well since they were providing us with some Ford preview status and some dealerships were even sending out email notifications of previews to reservation holders.......and these are people that do this for a living. And I suppose I’ll be here again doing the same thing next Thursday as well, wishing in one hand and .........well, you know the rest 🙂
I do agree with you, however, that ignorance is bliss and will do a better job of being uneducated when it comes to the Bronco ordering process .......and with that lack of product awareness perhaps I’ll become a sales rep at a Ford dealership. Present company excluded. I appreciate the info provided on this forum by insiders since I get nothing from the guy I’ll be handing over $60k to.....sooner rather than later I hope. Haha.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats! Hope that means I'll get mine soon. 4D Lightning Blue with black leather seats.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations! What color did you select?
I went with Lightning Blue with Black Oynx interior. I was going to go with Area 51 until they announced the first edition only color. Will be awesome to have another blue Bronco in my garage.

2021 Bronco Order.JPG

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#1 allocation. Non-FE, non-priority, loaded sas MIC. No email (as expected). Just sharing so some people overly optimistic will stop hitting refresh like crazy
Sponsored