Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Remember when everyone was trying to convince everyone there were so few preferred builds it wouldn’t slow down anybody from getting their builds? That was awesome....
I think it sounded something like "Oh, there's so few 'priority builds' that it won't really affect you anyways that 3000 trucks just jumped the line"
Sponsored

Fenway5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Today, 5/28, Ford email will be sent to all unscheduled order holders fli

Seems like MIC hardtop production issues will be some part of the "news" and I will guess those of us with them will have further (lengthy?) delays

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those who imply that the timing on this email/announcement has some relation to closing of the Markets on Friday are, I think, overestimating our importance in the grand scheme of equities.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
TIL NoDak's have internet. nice BMW you've got, btw.
Derp, nIcE BMW btw. Wow that was original. This must be the first time in history that a car has used an engine from a different manufacturer. Oh wait. I guess I could view your profile to see where you live but that would mean I’d have to care first.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Those who imply that the timing on this email/announcement has some relation to closing of the Markets on Friday are, I think, overestimating our importance in the grand scheme of equities.
Ehhhhh, let’s wait until we see what the news is. Someone can cough on Reddit about a stock ticker these days and cause a market meltdown.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m officially dropping my 30,000 “customer” build prediction down to 20,000 for MY 21. I hope they prove me wrong. They won’t though.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m officially dropping my 30,000 “customer” build prediction down to 20,000 for MY 21. I hope they prove me wrong. They won’t though.
Alert the press!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will. How much you want to bet? I’ll put a grand on the over at 25,000 since you predict 20. Easy money....

Charlotte6960

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Update: A customer communication is being sent to all unscheduled order holders Friday, May 28 @ 2 pm EST. More information will be provided tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Today, 5/28, Ford email will be sent to all unscheduled order holders fli
I am so frustrated! Seeing folks who have reservations a month after me with a very similar build getting build dates! Ford bungled this whole process

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Karen? *yawn* Maybe you should take the night off. I don’t know if this whole forum commenting thing is for you. Do I dare comment on my take on the CG and A51 color in person or will that trigger you too?
I've been around here long enough to know @WyoBronc excels at forum commentary. I see you guys are taking flip's 75 page challenge quite seriously. :p

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol keep telling yourself that. I made an innocuous statement that I had no choice but to wait and that seemed to really get you riled up. It’s really strange. You then followed that up by calling me a Johnny Come Lately. Again…strange. Tell me, what was it about my comment that made you so angry? Whether I reserved a Bronco in July, January, or June doesn’t change the fact that I’m gonna have to wait until my name is called. I’m sorry, you seem like you’re having a tough day and my innocent remark seemed to make things a lot worse for you. I’m here to listen. Feel free to let it out man. I can take it. 😂
It’s going to be okay, I promise. Just take a deep breath.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been around here long enough to know @WyoBronc excels at forum commentary. I see you guys are taking flip's 75 page challenge quite seriously. :p
Haha I’m newer to the forum so I don’t want to be that guy who engages in a endless argument with someone so I’ll leave it at 3 posts. I’m still trying to recover from those “Karen” insults though.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
flip.jpg

Seems like MIC hardtop production issues will be some part of the "news" and I will guess those of us with them will have further (lengthy?) delays
No surprise there. I don’t mind waiting but I definitely want mine before Christmas so if I have to switch to four door and add the soft top to get it by then so be it. Sucks but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.