MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. What a kick in the pants. This is why its better when Ford just ignores us..
At least Ford is trying. They can't win either way with us.

Ford Bronco Communication being sent @ 3PM Eastern to those with build date images
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
got the email. all useless info. says to track in real time and just brings me to the same page I got w/ the vin lol
Does your just say order received, and the tracker isn’t to in production?

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello,

We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.

You've been patient. And we thank you for that.

We've been doing everything we can.

Through the pandemic.

Through unprecedented demand.

Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.

All you want is a Bronco.

At this point you've received one or more changes to your production date. These changes are due to the continued challenges of ramping up our hardtop roof supplier, which is causing shifts to the scheduling plan. And while we're investing millions of dollars to fix this issue, that investment won't materialize overnight.

As your Bronco progresses through production, we will continue to alert you at every milestone:

• Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.

To track your real time order & production status, click here.

If you need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register here.

Now for some good news. As you read this, the first Broncos are rolling off the production line and are on their way to customers across the country.

We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off any paved surface.

Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team
Might want to edit out the "click here" hyperlinks.

Screenshot_20210622-161145_Adblock Browser~2.jpg

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Communication being sent @ 3PM Eastern to those with build date 1624393084858

Did marketing really have to use the boilerplate verbiage from the last email? They couldn't whip up something else to at least make us think they care?

Communicating with boilerplate emails is NOT communicating effectively!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine came through at 1pm pacific. Whole lotta nothing. The tracking link is the same one I've been checking since April.

All they need to do is add the current build date/week to that tracker and I'd be happy.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dont understand this email. I have received no communication that my 7/26 build week has changed. And if I click on the link in the email just received, it doesnt give me any clarity on my build date at all. The only thing I have that shows my build dates is the original email from Ford a few weeks back.
Samsies

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does your just say order received, and the tracker isn’t to in production?
yea no changes. Just says order received. I am supposed to be a 7/19 build so I didn't expect to see any changes. I just check for my window sticker because they say that shows up like 7 days before the bronco is produced.

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully this means Ford has learned their lesson. Frequent communication and transparency is what’s most important to us. We don’t mind the occasional bad news, if Ford keeps us in the loop. Much better than being kept in the dark.
I take this back. Ford hasn’t learned from their mistakes, and I’m dumb for thinking they would. This recent update was pointless, and provided no information. If anything, it gave me more questions than answers. I don’t have a hard-top, nor did I know my production date was ever changed.

All I have to say, is that this “Bronco Team” customer service line better keep providing build dates. Because if they take away that ability, we will really be left in the dark.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont understand this email. I have received no communication that my 7/26 build week has changed. And if I click on the link in the email just received, it doesnt give me any clarity on my build date at all. The only thing I have that shows my build dates is the original email from Ford a few weeks back.
I got this email a few mins ago myself. I also have a 7/26 build week and I just called the 800-333-4375 Ford # and was told my build week hasn’t changed and is still 7/26 so I think we’re still good to go.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would make sense to me, that if the "real-time order tracker" provided the most current known build date that it would address many of these issues and free up resources that could be doing other things. I have no idea what my build date is currently because I haven't called and asked. It may be the same or it may have slipped. An email notification of a revised date would be helpful if it is applicable. Including it in the order tracker would be even better.
Sponsored