First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, this is the same shop owner guy that won’t answer any questions about how he got his FE so quickly.
What a clown.
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First edition 0-60!!!

a practical acceleration test is 30 to 70, as in merging onto a highway, not 0-60.... how about a cone test? emergency avoidance test? or even a stopping test?
You know, how about practical stuff that's experienced in the real world?

TheGhost

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's not a 0-60: a 0-60 is typically performed by revving the vehicle into its sweet spot for max torque and then launching and/or dumping the clutch. On a vehicle with turbochargers, it has the added benefit of spooling up the turbo with exhaust gas and reducing the lag.

What is being performed should be considered a 1 ft rollout or 5-60. It is a better indicator of the "day to day" power a vehicle has and comparing it to 0-60 shouldn't be done. For instance, a stock Ford Focus RS does 0-60 in an impressive 4.5 sec but it's 5-60 (or rollout) is a much less impressive 5.7 sec as the non-launch acceleration means the turbos have to spool up.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Monster1926, thank you for reminding me why I stopped participating in this forum
Bruno, I agreed with your posted question, because it was spot on, even though you were responding to a 2-post troll already on my ignore list. Who cares if someone else responds to you in a less than serious manner? That doesn’t mean that you should stop participating in the forum. Just learn how to create your own ignore list.

Nevertheless, if you choose to leave, at least know the source of what set you off… it was a silly quote from Will Ferrell in the movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Welcome to the Internet! :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bruno, I agreed with your posted question, because it was spot on, even though you were responding to a 2-troll post already on my ignore list. Who cares if someone else responds to you in a less than serious manner? That doesn’t mean that you should stop participating in the forum.

Nevertheless, if you choose to leave, at least know the source of what set you off… it was a silly quote from Will Ferrell in the movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Welcome to the Internet! :)

tx, I know very well what hes quoting.
I followed this forum and commented since the beginning (under a diff handle)
then I just couldn't take it anymore, one day someone was just being so super rude I flamed them, and then I got locked out.
I started again under this name - but now Im just like....forget it. This place isnt worth it
but thanks

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is the dumbest thread I’ve seen yet. A forum of Sasquatch (heavy tires, bash plates, rock rails, high center of gravity) enthusiasts losing their minds over a 0-60 video by a guy on the internet who can’t start a timer correctly.
totally agree - why am I even looking....

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bruno, I agreed with your posted question, because it was spot on, even though you were responding to a 2-post troll already on my ignore list. Who cares if someone else responds to you in a less than serious manner? That doesn’t mean that you should stop participating in the forum. Just learn how to create your own ignore list.

Ford Bronco 2.7L Bronco First Edition 0-60 MPH VIDEO!! 1

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

tx, I know very well what hes quoting.
I followed this forum and commented since the beginning (under a diff handle)
then I just couldn't take it anymore, one day someone was just being so super rude I flamed them, and then I got locked out.
I started again under this name - but now Im just like....forget it. This place isnt worth it
but thanks
Do people on here really bother you that much that it affects your life? Who cares about all the assholes on here. Ignore them and look at the content that interests you. No matter what, whether it's on a forum or in real life there will be assholes. Ignore them and move on. No reason you can't enjoy the good parts of this forum. Screw all the dicks on here.

FNDUCKEDUP

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 & 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty sure my 96 and 73 might be able to beat that lol
Now show us the 2 door

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do people on here really bother you that much that it affects your life? Who cares about all the assholes on here. Ignore them and look at the content that interests you. No matter what, whether it's on a forum or in real life there will be assholes. Ignore them and move on. No reason you can't enjoy the good parts of this forum. Screw all the dicks on here.
thanks -- no it doesn't affect my life, it just is frustrating when I go on here and try to have a respectful, interesting conversation on-topic, and 60% of people are jerks.
So, its pretty much not worth it to me to weed through the crap

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Meh, if I wanted off the line acceleration I would get a Tesla. Not a factor for me.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This seems slow for the 5.0 Coyote?