Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dropped the cloth in favor of the leather but that actually doesn’t look that bad. How did they feel?
It looks more gray to me than tan, which is what I had hoped. I will be happy with it!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks more gray to me than tan, which is what I had hoped. I will be happy with it!
If my dealer asks me to kill a few sins, seems like I’d be okay with dropping leather for the cloth

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If my dealer asks me to kill a few sins, seems like I’d be okay with dropping leather for the cloth
Only thing I may change is the color. Plan on adding aftermarket sliders/rails. I like the comfort of cloth and have no issues with the WT interior whatsoever.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only thing I may change is the color. Plan on adding aftermarket sliders/rails. I like the comfort of cloth and have no issues with the WT interior whatsoever.
Ditto on the rock sliders. Mentioned in an accessories thread I want that automatic step/rock slider set up

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That velocity blue looks really nice. My build color is white right now cause I think it looks clean, but I'm torn because white is kinda a boring color and I want something a little more interesting.
White really pops on the WT with the black trim and decals. My only hangup with it is every other vehicle out there seems to be white.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thread on here shows a YouTube vid with the white WT. definitely pops

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So and big-tire-wanderlust at 70mph?

Wondering how those 315’s behave on the highway.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing about the cloth is that it is supposedly made from water resistant material. When I went to view the Bronco back in May I searched out a cloth Sport to sit in and it is indeed not your traditional cloth. Different vehicle, but I assume they use the same material.

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will admit that this writeup and photos are causing me to reevaluate my entire build.

That blue looks awesome. Would you say that the blue in the photos looks close to real life? Did the camera mess with the color much?

I'm a badlands in area 51 right now with lux. I don't anticipate doing the rock crawling type of driving where a sway bar disconnect would be critical. I really wanted the MGV seats and the radar cruise. I was focused on the MGV seats because I have 2 young boys and with the removable top, this is our adventure and get super dirty truck. Also, because in the mid 80s when I was a kid I spilled a BBQ sauce packet from McDonalds in the back of my mom's Ford Tempo with cloth seats and it never came out. Ever. Same exact square solid stain blob thing was there 5 or 10 years later when my mom finally got rid of that car. I don't want to experience the same thing. Also, I thought the Wildtrack cloth was ugly.

This cloth doesn't look as ugly as in the online build tool. Can anyone who has experienced the wildtrack in person comment on its anticipated BBQ sauce resistance?

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will admit that this writeup and photos are causing me to reevaluate my entire build.

That blue looks awesome. Would you say that the blue in the photos looks close to real life? Did the camera mess with the color much?

I'm a badlands in area 51 right now with lux. I don't anticipate doing the rock crawling type of driving where a sway bar disconnect would be critical. I really wanted the MGV seats and the radar cruise. I was focused on the MGV seats because I have 2 young boys and with the removable top, this is our adventure and get super dirty truck. Also, because in the mid 80s when I was a kid I spilled a BBQ sauce packet from McDonalds in the back of my mom's Ford Tempo with cloth seats and it never came out. Ever. Same exact square solid stain blob thing was there 5 or 10 years later when my mom finally got rid of that car. I don't want to experience the same thing. Also, I thought the Wildtrack cloth was ugly.

This cloth doesn't look as ugly as in the online build tool. Can anyone who has experienced the wildtrack in person comment on its anticipated BBQ sauce resistance?
The blue looks amazing, I took the pictures with my relatively new iphone and thats exactly what it looked like with afternoon sun.

If you want a boy proof car i would stick with MGV

not only will it likely be stain resistant , but also be very easy to repair if any tears/stabs occur (youtube search vinyl repair)

I dont think there will be much difference between the badlands and the wildtrack other than the swaybar , but having seen videos , unless you are doing serious rock crawling or really messy trails the wildtrack will take you there. Most likely faster with better gas milage too since there is no armor weighing down the car

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That velocity blue looks really nice. My build color is white right now cause I think it looks clean, but I'm torn because white is kinda a boring color and I want something a little more interesting.
This VB looks amazing but I’m biased and going with white on my WT. Both look great!

Ford Bronco My test drive review of the 2 door Wildtrak 401BB7D3-ED0A-407C-8898-3DA170A04AFE
Sponsored