Sponsored

New 2020 Ford Bronco rendering

Ecobeasttt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Came across these new renderings. Seems to abandon most classic retro cues and go fully modern. Still prefer this site's concept... it's unmistakeable as anything but a Bronco.

2020-Ford-Bronco-rendering1.jpg

2020-Ford-Bronco-rendering2.jpg
Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do NOT like.

I don't like the fingers going into the round headlights, don't like the mail slit windows or the boxy fenders. It looks too much like a Heep.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do NOT like.

I don't like the fingers going into the round headlights, don't like the mail slit windows or the boxy fenders. It looks too much like a Heep.
Thats it! I couldn't put my fingers on why I didn't like it much and turns out it's because its proportions just remind me of a Wrangler.

Sponsored

SaltyGator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger
I had a 1971 Bronco, 1986 EB Bronco, 1994 Centurian, a 99' Ford Expedition, and 93 Wrangler. My favorite by far was the 71 Bronco. When I showed my wife the rendering of the 6g, she just asked me, "How much and when?"

I love the retro grill, the front fenders, and the overall shape. But, the top should come off.....

Come on Ford, do this!

Last edited:

SW Mikey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's basically a tweaked Troller T4 with some Bronco cues.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Btw the "mail slit windows" someone mentioned is straight from the classic Broncos.

Why does everyone keep rendering a hard top? Let's see the roof come off like every one knows it will!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Btw the "mail slit windows" someone mentioned is straight from the classic Broncos.

Why does everyone keep rendering a hard top? Let's see the roof come off like every one knows it will!

I see what you're talking about that the rear windows on the Bronco are not as tall as the fronts. However, the scale of the window height to the rim diameter on the original is similar, whereas the rendering shows a window that's roughly 1/2 the wheel diameter. Even assuming a modern vehicle will have larger rims, it's an over-exaggeration and I hope they don't go so extreme.

I agree on the removable top.

jonford

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Do NOT like.

Everybody has their own opinion of styling but I say if Ford copies the the JLU Wrangler and slap a raptor FORD grill on the front then I'm in.
It needs to have a removable top, removable doors, 4 doors, and big tires, and don't forget the push button start. That's all I want for Christmas...2020.
Sponsored