Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I edited my post but my point still is valid; ADM does not fall under either of these categories, therefore what this dealership was trying to do isn't allowed by Ford.
Cool yeah I don’t really know what is and isn’t - I only read the paperwork provided in the term sheet and don’t know what any other contractual obligations dealers have to Ford and where to find those contracts.

either way. If dealer gonna be scumbag dealer gonna be scumbag so all you can do is try your best to be on top of documentation and protect yourself at every step. Hope it works out for the buyer in every one of these cases.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’ll be surprised by how many people actually didn’t get a PA.
I didn't get one with Stephens but they made it well known on here and their website that they were selling invoice -$1000. I figured that would suffice and didn't need to go through the extra steps. They haven't screwed over anyone that has gotten delivery. So I guess it depends on the dealer or just not trust anyone?

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn't get one with Stephens but they made it well known on here and their website that they were selling invoice -$1000. I figured that would suffice and didn't need to go through the extra steps. They haven't screwed over anyone that has gotten delivery. So I guess it depends on the dealer or just not trust anyone?
I’d place the ones actively advertising under MSRP in a safe category. It’s the ones who bought from local dealers who don’t have a PA, those are the ones who should be skeptical.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I guess it depends on the dealer or just not trust anyone?
Basic business steps should be taken to protect yourself with any large purchase, yes, when it is a personal purchase as well.

Dealers as a group have earned themselves the distinction of being less than honest, you must always protect yourself by having everything in writing, signed by the General Manager.

When you order a vehicle, after you spec it out, review the DORA order details printout of your Bronco.

Then negotiate the FINAL, OTD (Out of The Door) pricing, including ALL FEES and TTL (Tax, Title and License).

Next add a statement:
1) Any additional changes such as options or accessories will be negoiated separately.
2) The dealer will not add ANY dealer add-ons (VIN etching, alarm system, nitrogen in the tires, etc.).
3) There will be NO test drives except by you, the named buyer.

Once this is done and EVERYTHING is in writing, have it signed by the General Manager, NOT THE SALESPERSON.

While this is new or late informaton for many, please protect yourself.

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basic business steps should be taken to protect yourself with any large purchase, yes, when it is a personal purchase as well.

Dealers as a group have earned themselves the distinction of being less than honest, you must always protect yourself by having everything in writing, signed by the General Manager.

When you order a vehicle, after you spec it out, review the DORA order details printout of your Bronco.

Then negotiate the FINAL, OTD (Out of The Door) pricing, including ALL FEES and TTL (Tax, Title and License).

Next add a statement:
1) Any changes such as options or accessories will be negoiated separately.
2) The dealer will not add ANY dealer add-ons (VIN etching, alarm system, nitrogen in the tires, etc.).

Once this is done and EVERYTHING is in writing, have it signed by the General Manager, NOT THE SALESPERSON.

I have never bought a new vehicle. All used for thirty years. I only recently have a new vehicle through leasing. VW makes it easy with no down and low payments. I'm paying $280 a month. This Bronco is costing me $50K. I bought my house six years ago for $105k. I sometimes think I am stupid for making this purchase. I can afford it but seriously??? Obviously I have no idea about new car purchases. I am about to retire and trying to treat myself. I think I am good with @StephensAutoCenter. You make great points to anyone coming in green. Fortunatly I have been a member here long enough to at least somewhat have a clue. I am so glad I joined this forum, I probably would have been fffffffffffed.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next add a statement:
1) Any additional changes such as options or accessories will be negoiated separately.

Alternatively, you could just #GetItAtGranger, where this guy is the GM: @Zach@Granger. ;)

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have never bought a new vehicle. All used for thirty years. I only recently have a new vehicle through leasing. VW makes it easy with no down and low payments. I'm paying $280 a month. This Bronco is costing me $50K. I bought my house six years ago for $105k. I sometimes think I am stupid for making this purchase. I can afford it but seriously??? Obviously I have no idea about new car purchases. I am about to retire and trying to treat myself. I think I am good with @StephensAutoCenter. You make great points to anyone coming in green. Fortunatly I have been a member here long enough to at least somewhat have a clue. I am so glad I joined this forum, I probably would have been fffffffffffed.
Where you at in Ohio for a 105k house Youngstown?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alternatively, you could just #GetItAtGranger, where this guy is the GM: @Zach@Granger. ;)
He is just one dealer and the orders exceed his allocations...at least 10 times. You will never get it @Zach@Granger if you haven placed an order with them in the beginning. The 4 dealers that everyone mention on this page are swamped with orders at a time when ford is fullfilling only 30% of the alloted quota. I mean Granger should just say " hey guys i have x many orders and the most i can get is y. I have this many times more orders than I can deliver in a year." Pulling a fast one like the dealer in OP is garbage but giving false hope when you know there's no hope is no different. Stop the kiss ass and think . He played the long term allocation game at your expense . All you want is a car but you won't get it because he has too many orders already . Do your due diligence and you wont get taken advantage off. The "honest dealer " is full for the next 5 years yet he keeps telling you to order through him

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that will be worth the inconvenience the time spent needless to say whatever deductible you have to pay to your insurance and increased insurance rates actually with you on this whole plan
yup, told my wife about it and what I would do. It would be completely worth it. Try and screw me and I'll mess your shit up.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where you at in Ohio for a 105k house Youngstown?
Massillon/Canton area. Jackson Townshiip atually. The house was built in 1959. I am the second owner. Bought it fom the grand children. Seriously undercut the price because I said I would take it as is with no inspection. I have been offered $170k for it after a few renovations.

I know Y town. Good guess.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Massillon/Canton area. Jackson Townshiip atually. The house was built in 1959. I am the second owner. Bought it fom the grand children. Seriously undercut the price because I said I would take it as is with no inspection. I have been offered $170k for it after a few renovations.

Ytown is home for me sure do miss the shit hole.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTEinia)
I live by myself. Kicked the kids out a few years ago (actually they are successful and live on their own in Florida and Virginia) Any big time football fans? I have two spare bedrooms and live 15 minutes from the Pro football HOF. Rent my house?
Sponsored