First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully mine gives some insights on people similar to me.

I am getting a 2dr BL Sasq w/ Lux

Test Drove a WT 2.7 Sasq w/Lux

Glad it was a lux so I could make my own opinion on the B&O system.

*They are setting up 2 day testing in a couple of weeks and I am on the list. This will give me more time to mess around with everything and possibly come back to update the below.

A little about me:

-I am only 5'8
-Have never driven an off-road vehicle until today
-My previous 4 cars were a G37s, Lexus IS 350 F, a BMW M4, and a 21 Blazer RS (I still have the Blazer)
-Being able to have a decent sounding system is important to me. Keep in mind I listen to metal (Slayer, Pantera, Megadeth, etc) so bass is not super important to me

Based on reading some of the opinions on different posts I will try to hit all of those since I feel like that is what "freaked" me out the most about my happiness with the Bronco.

Looks:
-I did not like the previous 4dr Broncos I saw a few months ago. It really reinforced me wanting a 2dr. However, they were not Sasq. A 4dr with Sasq made a world of difference to me. Not enough to change my order, but this thing def looks great.
-Interior is nice IMO. Not sure what is "cheap" feeling/looking about it. It looks good, feels sturdy, and exactly what I would expect from an off-road vehicle. Even comparing it to my M4 or Blazer I think it looked great. They are different but I dont think one looks way better than the other.
-Leather seats so I could not provide opinion on the controversial cloth lol
-The soft top IMO looks terrible. We all know the windows' looks and why it was necessary, but to me I could not get over it and would never switch to soft (not that I can anyway)

Comfort:
-The ride was only about 15min but it definitely felt nice. Not as comfortable as my Blazer but I would put it at equals to my M4.
-Read some people complaining about the AC. It was blowing pretty damn cold for me to the point I turned it down.
-As stated I am only 5'8. The Bronco had a side rail that I did not use. I got in with no issues what so ever. If it makes a difference to anyone I am 43 and 150ish.
-Road noise is minimal even in the soft top. I did not bother to drop it down since it was a short ride and at 3pm in Tampa FL.

Power:
-In normal mode it had plenty of pick up. I was worried based on other write-ups especially coming from the M4. But if you know you are hopping into an 5,000 pound veh I dont see why anyone would expect more. I was pretty damn pleased. I would have no worries hopping in-front of traffic. Popped it in Sport mode (sad BL does not have it) and its got some real surprising get-up.

The B&O:
-My M4 had the HK set up and it sounded pretty damn good. My Blazer has the Bose system and it sounds REALLY good. I cranked up the B&O (mind you I did not mess around with settings so it is as is from the factory) and to me it is on par with the BMW's HK. It drowns out any noise and you can focus on the music. I can only imagine I can get it even better by messing around w/ the settings.

Looking forward to my extended 2-day test. Hoping I can land it on the weekend lol

Bronco front.png

Bronco side.png
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a two door fan, I have to agree with you concerning the four door with SAS. I have driven and looked at a couple and they are great looking. I am now torn between four and two door with SAS.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove a Lux Wildtrak over the weekend and found the sound system to be more than enough. Haven't heard the standard system but I was satisfied and don't foresee upgrading it based on my 30 minute drive.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a two door fan, I have to agree with you concerning the four door with SAS. I have driven and looked at a couple and they are great looking. I am now torn between four and two door with SAS.
Its just me, the wife, and dogs so 2dr is more than enough for me. But if I had a family I would get the 4dr. As long as its sasq'ched it really does look great. Still not as nice as the pics I have seen (IMO) of the 2dr but like I said.... its a world of difference.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove a Lux Wildtrak over the weekend and found the sound system to be more than enough. Haven't heard the standard system but I was satisfied and don't foresee upgrading it based on my 30 minute drive.
Same as of now. I think once I have it for 2 days and I really mess around with the settings and drop the top down I will 100% know and come back to update the thread.

I

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I test drove a WT without LUX Package (without 12" Screen) and it was a Soft Top and was able to hear Radio quiet well in the 2nd row with 4 passengers in the car.

KDR_83

Badlands
First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealer in Tampa?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are lucky...the one dealership here within a 60 mile radius that had a Sasquatches Bronco mannequin and the assholes won't let you drive it unless you have a reservation there. I guess I won't be driving one until I get mine.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are lucky...the one dealership here within a 60 mile radius that had a Sasquatches Bronco mannequin and the assholes won't let you drive it unless you have a reservation there. I guess I won't be driving one until I get mine.
I'm guessing I wouldn't have been able to if i Didn't have a reservation. I didn't ask though

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing I wouldn't have been able to if i Didn't have a reservation. I didn't ask though
yeah, sucks when my reservation is a couple states away but it's saving me thousands so it's cool.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its just me, the wife, and dogs so 2dr is more than enough for me. But if I had a family I would get the 4dr. As long as its sasq'ched it really does look great. Still not as nice as the pics I have seen (IMO) of the 2dr but like I said.... its a world of difference.
One thing for sure, those dogs won't fit thru the passenger door. I load my 80 # dog thru the back of my 2 Door BaseSasquatch.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing for sure, those dogs won't fit thru the passenger door. I load my 80 # dog thru the back of my 2 Door BaseSasquatch.
That's my plan lol

In the Blazer he chills in the hatch so he'll go there in the Bronco. Although I may need to find a foldable ramp. Not sure his chunky ass can make the hop
Sponsored