First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Taurus SHO 22' Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm at square one, finally ready to order a new Bronco, and after reading for an hour or so, can't find anyone else here in my situation.
I'm new to the forum and new to the Bronco ordering debacle. In a perfect world, I would like to go to my closest Ford dealer, Coconut Point Ford, and order a new First Edition Bronco. I don't want or need a hardtop, but if forced to take it, would either store or sell it. Otherwise, I would order every option available and try to get as much white inside and out as I could (Florida).
Am I asking for an impossible dream? I'm a Ford guy, but if we are talking more than a year away, I will be heading to the Jeep dealer.
Any help appreciated.
SHOTRUCK
Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordering a new First Edition from a dealer is impossible, there was a set amount allowed to be ordered and that number was reached. If you want a First Edition you'll have to find one on a dealership lot that was ordered by someone who backed out of their order. That's pretty much your only shot of getting any Bronco within a year.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You got a lot of reading to do. FE are only built in 2021 and only come in hard top. Order banks for 2022 arenā€™t open until sept. Anything else you wanna know use the search bar.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You got a lot of reading to do. FE are only built in 2022 and only come in hard top. Order banks for 2022 arenā€™t open until sept. Anything else you wanna know use the search bar.
FEs are only 2021 not 2022.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They were originally only building 3500 FE's then they upped it to 7000. Both sold out within hours of availability. 2022 is going to have a Heritage edition from my understanding.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SHOtruck

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You got a lot of reading to do. FE are only built in 2022 and only come in hard top. Order banks for 2022 arenā€™t open until sept. Anything else you wanna know use the search bar.
Thanks, I did try reading for an hour or so using different search criteria, but you just helped me more than all of that in less than 2 minutes. Am I more than a year away from obtaining an FE?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome! Not only are FE's unavailable for order, so is a white interior. There is nothing even close to white unfortunately.

OP
OP
SHOtruck

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordering a new First Edition from a dealer is impossible, there was a set amount allowed to be ordered and that number was reached. If you want a First Edition you'll have to find one on a dealership lot that was ordered by someone who backed out of their order. That's pretty much your only shot of getting any Bronco within a year.
Thanks, this helps alot.
SHOTRUCK

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks, I did try reading for an hour or so using different search criteria, but you just helped me more than all of that in less than 2 minutes. Am I more than a year away from obtaining an FE?
I wouldnā€™t count on a heritage edition in 2022. Ford has already said painted tops wonā€™t be available until 2023. Which if everything about the heritage edition is true it should have a painted white top.

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't order an FE. They are sold out forever. You may be able to buy one from a dealer if an order is abandoned, but that's a pure chance play.

Ordering something with a soft top today might get you a Bronco in the next year, though if you option it up in every other way you'll have other parts constraints holding you back.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please read the replies!
You CANNOT order an FE in model year 22

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your chance at an FE depends on if you are willing to part with a 50k markup from an eBay seller.
Sponsored