Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all ... tell me what you think.
I have an October 2020 reservation and a January 2021 order on a 2-door Base Sasquatch. I know my delivery is gonna take forever, and while I think I have my dealer tied into no dealer markup, I can't be certain.
So .. should I quick order an identical backup Bronco from a different local dealer?
If I do, which Denver dealer should I go with?
Thank you

1645735164753.png
Ask a bunch of total strangers what to do. Seems like a great strategy
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kant would say it is immoral but I say go for it. đź‘Ť
German philosopher Immanuel Kant (1724-1804) was an opponent of utilitarianism. Leading 20th century proponent of Kantianism: Professor Elizabeth Anscombe (1920-2001).

Basic Summary: Kant, unlike Mill, believed that certain types of actions (including murder, theft, and lying) were absolutely prohibited, even in cases where the action would bring about more happiness than the alternative. For Kantians, there are two questions that we must ask ourselves whenever we decide to act: (i) Can I rationally will that everyone act as I propose to act? If the answer is no, then we must not perform the action. (ii) Does my action respect the goals of human beings rather than merely using them for my own purposes? Again, if the answer is no, then we must not perform the action. (Kant believed that these questions were equivalent).

Kant’s theory is an example of a deontological moral theory–according to these theories, the rightness or wrongness of actions does not depend on their consequences but on whether they fulfill our duty."

There must be a drontological guide to Bronco ordering!

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I order another one to replace the one I have.. .just because it may take 2 plus years to get .

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I order another one to replace the one I have.. .just because it may take 2 plus years to get .
Always prepared... I like it!

tenor.gif

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought this was going to be another 2.7 thread and you wanted a backup for when it's getting engines replaced.

Go for it, game the system any way you can because they gamed us by changing the allocation rules.
Easy to say from the drivers seat of a delivered Bronco.