Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know how many are waiting for an actual order. The point is they can't ship. Around here, most dealer lots have little inventory. My dealer usually has at least 50 Explorers. They have 5. They have no Rangers. They have 67 F-150's when normal is about 250-300.
@Bronc-O I'm not trying to bash on you specifically, I know you've been around awhile and usually have pretty good opinions on things. But there's no reasoning to defend all of our Broncos sitting out there in that sand pit. Ford didn't come up with the bronco idea a couple months ago. It's been years in the making and a piss poor execution
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is pretty sad. Seems like almost half of all the Broncos are stuck in the field. How does @Ford Motor Company feel about this?

Care to actually engage in some transparency, because you won't be able to hide this forever... This reminds me of the road to Basra from the first gulf war... Vehicles littered as far as you could see.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Bronc-O I'm not trying to bash on you specifically, I know you've been around awhile and usually have pretty good opinions on things. But there's no reasoning to defend all of our Broncos sitting out there in that sand pit. Ford didn't come up with the bronco idea a couple months ago. It's been years in the making and a piss poor execution
i do realize the Bronco issue isn't the same as others and probably much worse. The GM issue and F-150 issue are mostly chip related while Bronco has many issues, probably way more than we'll ever know. I do think that if there are serious problems, Ford is doing the right thing by holding them. I know people are tired of waiting and don't blame them, but having it show up without defects right out of the box is probably worth the wait.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i do realize the Bronco issue isn't the same as others and probably much worse. The GM issue and F-150 issue are mostly chip related while Bronco has many issues, probably way more than we'll ever know. I do think that if there are serious problems, Ford is doing the right thing by holding them. I know people are tired of waiting and don't blame them, but having it show up without defects right out of the box is probably worth the wait.
I agree for the most part. My opinion is that if it's going to have so many issues, they launched a year too early. Ford wasn't ready and it shows.

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Getting a bad feeling that the Bronco is in serious trouble with defects in multiple areas (Tops, both MIC and Soft), door fitment issues (been noted on several forums), some GOAT mode problems and I've seen several state the sway bar isn't engaging after disconnecting.
To park that many, let's not forget this isn't the only lot, leads one to believe this is troubling for a newly released vehicle.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for a positive, seems there are not a lot of Cyber Orange BRONCOs
Metallic school bus didn’t turn out as good as we all hoped…

AwakeOnABus

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Q: Was there a factory coat of wax on every bronco before it sat out and got a healthy coating of earth-dust all over them. Zoom in - those Broncos are COATED in dirt.

holy crap! Significantly more than $123,000,000 just rotting... and that's just Broncos - the difference from other models backlogged is that most every Bronco has a name attached to it.

-Ford also has F150 and F250 product (in larger numbers?) stockpiled just like this waiting on chips.

What a nightmare for more than a few folks who work (or worked) at Ford.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroAD

Badlands