Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well Im two glasses deep and having my five year old transcribe a letter to Ford about how I really feel…….it’s good his handwriting is illegible so that Ford can read all the “f*cks” I have orated as “trucks”
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does this mean Bad Batch purgatory builds that have been sitting since late June are just going in the trash?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco wasn’t a big part of their plan for 21 under any circumstances, so it’s not going to be a big hit either way to the stock price.
I can't help but think at one point it was. Originally, production was to start in late 2020, December seems to come to mind.
How that relates to Wall Street, I have no freaking clue....

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s almost a shame all the MIC issues were brought to light so soon. Had they not been shared until later maybe some of us June/July builds could’ve squeezed through QC like the others. I’d much prefer to deal with a warranty issue on my top than it sitting at dirt mountain for who knows how long with no hope of release

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I drive one last weekend, the A/C is good enough for Texas summer with a soft top. I say screw the falling apart hard top on mine, don't even need one in the future. At least with a soft top you can have the top all the way down and still have room to store the doors!
I love my soft top bronco. Literally took like a minute to put the top down and bring my dog for a joy ride.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess the design and mass production of the current MIC top has been deemed not feasible. Ford will go with some tweaked or different top version, and that will take time.
Yep. I’m guessing no more 2nd row removable top. I’m sure Ross no doubt will be humble about it (because he’s awesome) but his top will become an accessory that will be desired decades into the future due to its rarity.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up Ross, enjoy the trip.

At this point if Ford is going to say MIC is a no-go and as a MIC Misfit/Bad batch sitting in jail if it is soft top or nothing...give me the soft top and take off the MIC charge on my invoice.

Guess we will find out when Ford does make the announcement. For now I am still glad I am built and in jail as I have a glimmer of hope getting one this model year.

If my already built unit is going to be sitting until December...I might be out. I am not going to DD a 28yr old Mustang in the snow when I can pay cash for a lease return C300 4matic or step up/into something else. Might be done with Ford over this if an already built unit cant be delivered by the first snowfall.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks PREMiERdrum - dang, I just drove by the ABC store today and didn't stop in for my random Buffalo Trace stock check.

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I have a VIN and twice bumped production date that currently sits on sept 27. (Started on aug 23, then aug 30, then sept 27.) It’s a 2 door base, 2.3L, MT.

what’s the prediction on what happens with mine?

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this mean Bad Batch purgatory builds that have been sitting since late June are just going in the trash?
No, my guess is they'll sit in the storage lots for a few more months or shipped with existing tops and a coupon for a replacement top.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
8pm tonight? Or tomorrow sometime? Who’s betting??!

my money is on tomorrow at 3pm ET
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.