Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got mine too. Man I was ready for it, but still stings reading those words. Especially when they go on and on about how great the soft top is...except for 2 door. But it's their product, I'm just along for the ride. 😢
yes the 2-doors, and…..the damn Wildtraks
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you didn't get this email either? When was your build date?
I just called Ford Canada to ask, they told me to talk to my dealer. My dealer doesn't know anything more then I do, which I know because it's my husband. All his information still says mine was built on July 15th and should have been here the week of the 19th of July.
Naaa I got nothin. Mine's been bumped A LOT of times since I got my vin in may and my original build date of june14. I've never gotten good news from my dealer and now I know I won't hear anything else till Oct anyways. It only Friggen mid Aug. Ugh. Lol

dinkdonk

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok @Ford Motor Company

You are getting better ever so slightly. Communication is key. Keep it coming and please expedite the MY22 B&P for the 150K+ of us that will be kicked out of MY21. Those updates can come even if pricing is not yet available. Just shows us the colors that are guaranteed and those that are TBD. Show us the heritage concept.... better yet, do a short release video of the heritage edition. give us something for which to be excited!!! thanks for the comms!
just got the same email - fun times.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good lord some of you guys are fast

Love the bit about being sent exclusive gear. I've received a whole lot of NOTHING.
Yeah. “Unless your purchase was through Ford of Canada, in which case, shut up and wait. No Shwag for you!”

ATX Madridista

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They offered you sooner delivery with a soft top. If you didn't take the deal, then don't be TOO upset about it. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What does "ordering with dealer" mean? Mine says that too. I was told by my dealer my FE would be scheduled this coming week for delivery in September. Obviously not!

So Ford is going to replace *all* 4d and 2d bad roofs before they restart building any new Broncos, FE or otherwise? Can't possibly happen for delivery in 2021- am I missing something?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I clicked on "here" for more information it sent me to Ford's site and questionnaire popped up.
I'll just say they didn't get an awesome review.

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gots mines. Was really hoping they would say they wrapped it in bubble wrap and laid a bunch of rat traps around it....didn't though damn it. Just a few moth balls thrown inside woulda been a nice touch. Can't have shit I tell ya!

DadLife

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good lord some of you guys are fast

Love the bit about being sent exclusive gear. I've received a whole lot of NOTHING.
It’s nothing ur missing. Sent me a damn poster and sticker a couple weeks ago. Lol

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine and to be honest. I'm somewhat relieved. I was an October reservation to begin with and knew this was coming, Don't need my ride until next summer anyway. Let Ford figure out their shit, get me the functional vehicle I ordered, and send me some shit every month while I wait. Ill take it.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya, I got nothing... as usual, thanks Ford... no respect despite being the self-appointed King of Dirt Mountain. :p

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What does "ordering with dealer" mean? Mine says that too. I was told by my dealer my FE would be scheduled this coming week for delivery in September. Obviously not!

So Ford is going to replace *all* 4d and 2d bad roofs before they restart building any new Broncos, FE or otherwise? Can't possibly happen for delivery in 2021- am I missing something?
Ordering with Dealer means the dealership has submitted your order to be built.
I hear there are green and red dots. Best I can figure on those is the green ones were ordered before a certain date and red was after (considering the code behind it uses 'before' and 'after' tags).

The way I understand it from all the threads combined:
1. Ford had to redesign the top.
2. The redesign requires retooling the production line for tops and this will take a few weeks, plus time to QA test the new design before they go into full production.
3: First Edition trims will get the new design tops first then get shipped. FE is MY21 only, and the window is closing. With this delay putting them so late in the year, they have to get them out to meet their commitment to FE being only on MY21 models.
4. Then those in "Parking Lot Purgatory" waiting on replacement tops get them next and get shipped.
5. Then extra tops will be made and set aside to be shipped to dealerships to replace tops on those who already got their hardtop Broncos.
6. Then tops will go toward MY22 hardtop configurations.

So, FE first, Purgatory second, existing customer replacements third, MY22 fourth.
Sponsored