Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is getting strung out too long and with no compensation. "Free roof and price locked in". I go on the build and price and a year later Head Liner and price for my build is the same for anyone who signs up today. The only compensation is for those that order soft top these will be pre-wired staring September. But your hardtop will cost you more to ship it later in 2023. Yes the E-mail we got said 2023. "We anticipate accessory hardtops will be available in 2023 calendar year". So what compensation did we get? I've yet to see one Bronco on the road and most dealers have only have mannequins. With the hardtop problem is FORD still going to be able to run at full capacity with Soft-tops and get these done and out of the way. Probably not because I bet those are limited and production is such to only supply so many per month. I ordered a BB 2.7 MIC. So I have 2 constraints. a V6 a must and living in Midwest got to have a hardtop. I was considering switching to a Soft-top and taking a Hardtop later but could not get a cost and even Ford said expensive to ship. Ford said if you want both tops to order you Bronco at least with a MIC top from factory. This summer is gone and I only hope to get delivery by June 2022 so I can drive it next summer. YOU NUMBER GUYS how many Broncos do expect to be built per month? Or by June 2022 when most of us want our Bronco.
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How Jeep hasnā€™t come out with a deal for ā€˜reservation holdersā€™ is beyond me. They must be so confident that they donā€™t even need that to convert a lot of us, why bother.

Still holding here, but my eyes are WIDE open and not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Give me a deal on Rubicon 392 with 35ā€™s and I am going to consider that vs. the warthogā€¦ seriously consider.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Compensation for what? You paid a deposit, right? What are you entitled to?
Look, Iā€™m pissed at Ford tooā€¦I canā€™t believe how much this company sucks and Iā€™m super close to bailing (waiting to decide until after attending off-roadeo) but Ford really doesnā€™t owe any of us sh*t. Thatā€™s just reality. If you donā€™t like it move on. Ford will likely lose a Bronco purchase and a Maverick from me, but do they care? No

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How Jeep hasnā€™t come out with a deal for ā€˜reservation holdersā€™ is beyond me. They must be so confident that they donā€™t even need that to convert a lot of us, why bother.

Still holding here, but my eyes are WIDE open and not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Give me a deal on Rubicon 392 with 35ā€™s and I am going to consider that vs. the warthogā€¦ seriously consider.
Right? Jeep should be seizing on the pissed off Bronco res holder. Maybe they just donā€™t need to because supply/demand but good idea to stick it to Ford with incentives. I have zero interest in a Jeep but why not poach awayā€¦

Last edited:

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Price lock is compensation. Inflation is real. Part constraints are a thing. Look it up, a lot of delays for 6m-1y across the industry.

2023 is MOD, you ordered MIC. MOD orders got extra fordpass points if you didn't switch.

Reality is unless you were in the first week you were most likely late Q3 or Q4 before the MIC collapse. Now you are Q1-2 22, real late res maybe Q3.

The cost of things right now price lock is pretty nice IMO. Also the demand is through the roof for a Bronco. I mean you order now you are mid to late 23. If you're really that pissed go get a Jeep, don't blame you. They are nice, and there are good options out there.

One nice thing would be zero finance, but I don't see any freebees coming...

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I disagree. I live in the midwest and I can make the soft top work for me.

Ford Bronco NO Compensation for wait. Ay60

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stay Pumped Brah. Covid. Not Fords fault. Henry revolutionized the country.
[/QUOTE]

Last I checked COVID was not manufacturing unusable MIC tops, NOT COVID!

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay Pumped Brah. Covid. Not Fords fault. Henry revolutionized the country.
[/QUOTE]

It's funny people need to have definitive blame. Reality it is both Ford and the pandemic.

Ford screwed sourcing, testing, and communications.

Covid impacted parts, employees, shipping, and other materials and processes.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]

It's funny people need to have definitive blame. Reality it is both Ford and the pandemic.

Ford screwed sourcing, testing, and communications.

Covid impacted parts, employees, shipping, and other materials and processes.
[/QUOTE]

The vehicles are not being recalled because of supply issues related to Covid.

The issue is not so much blame as it is accountability.

Military leaders are adamant about continuous improvement. They develop systems and communication rhythms to improve with every opportunity. One meeting they use is essential to growth, and it happens after every mission. The debrief is a self-facilitated review of how a team performed and what will make next time better. The debrief is about the measurement of performance. It is NOT about blame. If there is any blame, the leader is the one to take the lead in accepting full ownership of the outcomes of the mission.

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reality is unless you were in the first week you were most likely late Q3 or Q4 before the MIC collapse. Now you are Q1-2 22, real late res maybe Q3.
There are a lot of day 1 reservations (including myself) with no VIN and just hoping for Q1 2022 right now (not that confident).

Also, the price protection is great but no details about what that means for standard parts becoming optional in MY22

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Look, Iā€™m pissed at Ford tooā€¦I canā€™t believe how much this company sucks and Iā€™m super close to bailing (waiting to decide until after attending off-roadeo) but Ford really doesnā€™t owe any of us sh*t. Thatā€™s just reality. If you donā€™t like it move on. Ford will likely lose a Bronco purchase and a Maverick from me, but do they care? No
That and most of us will get approximately $1300 total in ford points once the buyer takes delivery... Not to shabby...

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go to Off Roadeo and you will be willing to wait!
Sponsored