Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright 6/30 threaders, aka The Bad Batch...the first 5 people to PM me their interest and shipping info will get a [small] handful of each of these stickers to share or horde, as fits your fancy. The rest of you will be at the mercy of the others. Mostly because I'm not charging anyone anything and I'm lazy and don't want to have to do 500 shipments. Aaaaand go:

Edit: The opportunity is closed! I have my 5 lucky winners.

PXL_20210824_183519714.MP.jpg
PXL_20210824_183533874.MP.jpg

I really want that bad batch dirt mountain one as a decal for my car. If anyone is willing to sell these (@CO-Bronco ), or put them on Etsy or something, I think they would have a lot of takers for the designs from these boards.
Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had a thought that Ford has no choice and has to schedule FE’s because they have to be my21’s. So the possibility that they get built with temporary soft tops and shipped off to dirt mountain Limbo is a real possibility. I hope this is wrong. Today is glass half empty. Ugh.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want that bad batch dirt mountain one as a decal for my car. If anyone is willing to sell these (@CO-Bronco ), or put them on Etsy or something, I think they would have a lot of takers for the designs from these boards.
🔥👏🔥👏

Last edited:

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's be real, at a minimum, Ford is going to need to produce 12,000+ V2 MIC tops and they have publicly stated that they had not started production of those tops yet. If that is the case, then we are really screwed.

Let's imagine that Ford starts production of these tops (at full speed) starting on 1 September 2021.

Hardtops required in October - 3000 for already produced and delivered Broncos
Hardtops required in November - 3000 for Dirt Mountain Storage Complex Broncos
Hardtops required in October and November - 6000 for FE and scheduled MIC Broncos

That means under the most ideal of circumstances that the following must occur to meet the projected goals to replace all the tops and provide new tops to meet already scheduled and committed orders.

26 days production in September - 154 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered
26 days production in October - 154 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered
26 days production in November - 154 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered

Do you really think that is realistic?

What happens if tops don't start getting delivered to Ford daily until 15 September??? What will that do to the numbers???

13 days production in September - 184 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered
26 days production in October - 184 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered
26 days production in November - 184 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered

What happens if tops don't start getting delivered to Ford daily until 1 October??? What will that do to the numbers???

26 days production in October - 231 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered
26 days production in November - 231 tops per day - 100% perfect, 0% waste, delivered

There is no way that will ever happen! Not even at 154 tops per day and certainly not at 231 tops per day... plus shipping lag... LMFAO. They are high, unless these tops are already rolling off a production line at 200 tops per day... Many of us will not see a Bronco until next year.
Sorry to say but your math has many flawed assumptions. Ford NEVER specified end dates for any of the four categories of Bronco deliveries. They only specified approximate start times. So, the fact that they begin deliveries of First In, First Out Broncos on dirt mountain in October means absolutely nothing to the last one to arrive there. For all we know, that last one could be remediated next February. Same goes for the delivered Broncos... no committed completion time. The closest to a committed completion time are the FE's because they are all to be MY 21's.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to say but your math has many flawed assumptions. Ford NEVER specified end dates for any of the four categories of Bronco deliveries. They only specified approximate start times. So, the fact that they begin deliveries of First In, First Out Broncos on dirt mountain in October means absolutely nothing to the last one to arrive there. For all we know, that last one could be remediated next February. Same goes for the delivered Broncos... no committed completion time. The closest to a committed completion time are the FE's because they are all to be MY 21's.
I am pretty sure that either Ford employees did say that they were complete the delivery of new tops by the end of November or that I read that somewhere. Not that I believe that for one minute.

I agree with you that we will not see this remediated by the end of November, but the fact is that Ford at a minimum suggested that this was going to be remediated by the end of November. I will have to go find the source again, however, I remember either seeing or hearing that (perhaps incorrectly).

Sponsored

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty sure that either Ford employees did say that they were complete the delivery of new tops by the end of November or that I read that somewhere. Not that I believe that for one minute.

I agree with you that we will not see this remediated by the end of November, but the fact is that Ford at a minimum suggested that this was going to be remediated by the end of November. I will have to go find the source again, however, I remember either seeing or hearing that (perhaps incorrectly).
For both of our sakes (and everyone else in Dirt Mountain), I hope you are correct and Ford meets or exceeds that timeframe. It seems like my life isn't long enough to get a Bronco. :rolleyes:

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saved this...interpret the way you want..I'm fully expecting some sort of delay with the production of the MIC 2.0 tops.

IMG_9811.jpg

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Collaboration announcement coming this week! (We're just waiting until we have the stickers on hand so we don't, you know, pull a Ford).
I'm so buying a stack of these. Hopefully the shipping doesn't cost more than the stickers as my @Wide Open Roads shirts have already shipped and should be here tomorrow so I can't bundle anymore.

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Collaboration announcement coming this week! (We're just waiting until we have the stickers on hand so we don't, you know, pull a Ford).
Add me to the list!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so buying a stack of these. Hopefully the shipping doesn't cost more than the stickers as my @Wide Open Roads shirts have already shipped and should be here tomorrow so I can't bundle anymore.
👏🔥👏🔥

Last edited:

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dirt Mountain shirt arrived today!!

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve started to take it easy on my dealer. They know how pissed I am. There’s nothing they can do. They also have a handful of other angry jerks just like me. The dealers are fed up and tired of the games too.

That pretty much sums it up. We literally have no control and are sick of people taking it out on us.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't wait for mine to arrive 🤣. Still in Florida by the looks of it.
I broke down and finally ordered mine last night.
Sponsored