First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny story tooā€¦.thereā€™s a local here that is pretty well known and heā€™s one of my fb friends. Heā€™s been following my Bronco posts and said to let him know when I got my BL so he can see it and go for a ride. I told him Iā€™d let him ride and prob even drive it if heā€™ll take me for a ride in his McLaren or NSX, and heā€™s all about it šŸ˜‚ I assume a majority here are car people too and can appreciate something like this lol
One of my sisters wants a Bronco, so she'll want a ride. Also some neighbors want to know when it's arrived. One neighbor has a baby Bronco, so can't wait to pull up and park next to it! šŸ™‚ But no celebrities!
Sponsored

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yiu get paint protection ? Hoping yes. That takes a little time. Also, sometimes me quality finds and sends builds to repairs.
Nope no paint protection, got SAS instead. Maybe it's the tow or matts I added

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my sisters wants a Bronco, so she'll want a ride. Also some neighbors want to know when it's arrived. One neighbor has a baby Bronco, so can't wait to pull up and park next to it! šŸ™‚ But no celebrities!
Haha! Hey, youā€™re the one thatā€™s the celebrity from the sounds of it!! And yes!, flex next to that baby Bronco, I know I would šŸ˜‚

Random ?: Do they have any Sports at your car rentals that you know of? Because a couple of weeks ago some family of our friends came up from Florida and the car rental had a Bronco Sport and they drove it over lol Blew our minds.

charlesgale

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
604/893
9/6 build week
4dr, Badlands, Sas, Lux, Tow, Soft Top,
No modules

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha! Hey, youā€™re the one thatā€™s the celebrity from the sounds of it!! And yes!, flex next to that baby Bronco, I know I would šŸ˜‚

Random ?: Do they have any Sports at your car rentals that you know of? Because a couple of weeks ago some family of our friends came up from Florida and the car rental had a Bronco Sport and they drove it over lol Blew our minds.
I'm hardly driving these days, so haven't had need for a rental. Haven't heard anyone talk about renting one. But, I have yet to see a full-size Bronco on the road, and I live in the heavily-populated corridor between DC and Baltimore. I'm really surprised! But, again, not out and about as much, unless I take the Harley or the Mustang out for a joy ride, or to visit my folks about 40 minutes away every couple of weeks.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hardly driving these days, so haven't had need for a rental. Haven't heard anyone talk about renting one. But, I have yet to see a full-size Bronco on the road, and I live in the heavily-populated corridor between DC and Baltimore. I'm really surprised! But, again, not out and about as much, unless I take the Harley or the Mustang out for a joy ride, or to visit my folks about 40 minutes away every couple of weeks.
Oh ok, figured we arenā€™t too far apart so maybe youā€™ve seen or heard about car rental places having some Sports that way. Iā€™m in the Hampton Roads area and work on Naval Station Norfolk, which is where we have seen two more Broncoā€™s but theyā€™re also Sportā€™s. Starting to feel like I may be the first full size to hit the base unless someone else gets theirs before I do lol My current daily is one of my Mustangs and I had a Harley Sportster 1200xp but recently sold it šŸ™‚

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Wife has a Bronco Sport First Edition in the driveway.
When we reserved that was the joke his and her first editions

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9/10 Blend at the bottom. No modules obviously. At this rate, hopefully I'll get them by Friday.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Oh, and I'm no celebrity!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group tumblr_mnui9r1Apb1r11f59o1_250

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh ok, figured we arenā€™t too far apart so maybe youā€™ve seen or heard about car rental places having some Sports that way. Iā€™m in the Hampton Roads area and work on Naval Station Norfolk, which is where we have seen two more Broncoā€™s but theyā€™re also Sportā€™s. Starting to feel like I may be the first full size to hit the base unless someone else gets theirs before I do lol My current daily is one of my Mustangs and I had a Harley Sportster 1200xp but recently sold it šŸ™‚
We just moved back to MD (my home state) from Hampton Roads (Norfolk then Va Beach then Chesapeake and lastly Williamsburg) early last year, just before lockdown. Navy took me there many years ago, and NOB was my 2nd home. Be prepared for the rent-a-cops at the gate to drool all over your truck!

We're keeping my '05 Mustang GT convertible, trading in the '10 Edge. I have a '97 Road King. My wife has an '05 Sportster Custom 1200. šŸ™‚

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my moooodullllles I got my moooodulllles

She's alive!! 248/888 for 9/7

(no change on Ford tracker or status updates)

Ford Bronco šŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group tumblr_mnui9r1Apb1r11f59o1_250
So, dealer called and said I can pick her up at 6 PM tonight!!
No shipped update or email from Ford, and the Palsapp site still says pending. I hope this isnā€™t some cruel jokeā€¦ā€¦..
Sponsored