Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those aren't the marker lights, the one on the grill is the standard side reflector and the mirror is also a just to let people know it's there, it wouldn't take the function of the dot markers that are required.
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First edition value just went way down.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tough crowd

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Not my thing.

2. But importantly, GET PEOPLE THEIR DAMN REGULAR BRONCOS FIRST. I say this as someone who has had mine for nearly two months. It is unacceptable to introduce some new monster drink Bronco when people still don't have Broncos they have waited over a year for.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is about branding. why do you think Ford called their EV the Mustang Mach E?
Because Henry Ford II envisioned the Mustang from the start as an all-electric, 4 door, crossover SUV, but due to technological limitations was forced to produce it as a 2 door, V8 muscle car for the first 55 years until the technology to make it 4 doors, longer, fatter, and heavier was finally caught up with his vision.

Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-4.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-3.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-2.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-7.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-8.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9.png

bronco-raptor.jpg
So dumb.............how can you advertise a new rig, much less have the hubris to promise it being available in 2022, when the 2020 rigs have not even made it out of production or beyond Dirt Mountain?

Sales, Marketing and Promotion are about 3 years ahead of Production, Delivery and transfer of ownership. whiff, whiff, strike and whiff.

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a sneak peak for reservation holders, I'm unimpressed. Would have liked to see more. I doubt "Warthog" will ever die.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
An observation regarding the fenders and front end.

Edit: looks like the lower trim will be different too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 18651

Those aren't the marker lights, the one on the grill is the standard side reflector and the mirror is also a just to let people know it's there, it wouldn't take the function of the dot markers that are required.
The lights in the mirror are the outside marker lights. The front facing is amber and the rear facing is red

Sponsored

SamSepiol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the fenders are a little changed. They are wider definitely, but it appears to have an angular shape rather than the rounded "stock" Bronco fender.
Yeah I was thinking the same, I do think the flares are wider but I think the fenders are too. It seems there's more of a "border" around the headlights. Sorta like the f150 raptor vs the f150. So I think it's probably bigger fenders + bigger flares

2021-ford-bronco-badlands-trail-rig-concept.jpg

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

g.alton68

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-350. 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1

Well I guess it's time to trade in a Bronco reservation for another.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1. Not my thing.

2. But importantly, GET PEOPLE THEIR DAMN REGULAR BRONCOS FIRST. I say this as someone who has had mine for nearly two months. It is unacceptable to introduce some new monster drink Bronco when people still don't have Broncos they have waited over a year for.
There are 2026 F150 prototypes in dearborn right now. This thing was in development well before Bronco was unveiled.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.