Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally broke down and called Ford 800# yesterday for the first time. I have had VIN since May. My dealers knows nothing 😳 Spoke to a really nice young lady on the phone, that says I’m going to get a 21 but they are only sending out definitive build dates and there will be no more bumps after you receive October email. So I’m waiting on the waiting 🍿✅😎

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you believe the figure given in Wikipedia of 5,300 units per week for MAP, 6 weeks of production could be close to 30,000 units, assuming they are operating at full capacity.

i also have to assume the “plan” is to clear out dirt mountain units before the end of the year.

Who would want to accept a MY21 Bronco in calendar year 22 without a decent discount…..

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder who will get the last MY21 VIN and the first MY22 VIN?

Interesting, if you’re in this for investment purposes.

Sponsored

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
DDA5F13F-4A9B-40CF-85F4-7DB1817A0F49.gif

Dreaming about 2 doors being scheduled 😅
I have firt night reservation....
Very early time stamps.....
No good news yet....
No vins ...
Nothing....

The worst is no estimated of time

I guess ford lie when they say about the timestamps matter ?????

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that since there were no emails last Thursday, the model year was done. There is still have a chance that I will get that email! It would be great to not have to worry about going through the order process again with the dealer and to have some sort of time frame for a delivery. The worst part of this whole process has been waiting with no answers. I think most of us here would be satisfied if Ford would send us an email, "Mr./Mrs. _____, your Bronco is scheduled to be build in the __ quarter of 2022. As the date draws near you will receive an email with your vin number and a build date window." Even though you might not like the date, you would know where you stand. This is the first vehicle I have ever special ordered and it will be the last. There is too much anxiety when you have no clue when, or if you will get your vehicle.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought that since there were no emails last Thursday, the model year was done. There is still have a chance that I will get that email! It would be great to not have to worry about going through the order process again with the dealer and to have some sort of time frame for a delivery. The worst part of this whole process has been waiting with no answers. I think most of us here would be satisfied if Ford would send us an email, "Mr./Mrs. _____, your Bronco is scheduled to be build in the __ quarter of 2022. As the date draws near you will receive an email with your vin number and a build date window." Even though you might not like the date, you would know where you stand. This is the first vehicle I have ever special ordered and it will be the last. There is too much anxiety when you have no clue when, or if you will get your vehicle.
This is no normal vehicle. If you were ordering, say, an Explorer, you'd more than likely be scheduled the next cycle. You'd get your ideal vehicle about as quick as they can make it.

This vehicle has 125k submitted orders. Ford has never been in a position like this before. Special-ordering a Bronco versus a "normal" car are two complete different experiences.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes that would be nice, but as they say, you can spit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one gets filled up sooner.

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched my 7/20/21 BD reservation a soft top Badlands/MT/High Pkg/tow earlier this month.

Just heard from Bronco lady at my dealership that my order is previewing and may be built in NOVEMBER?!?!? 😭😭😭

She said 80-90% chance this actually happens, so Thursday morning could be early Christmas for me!

Coincidentally, we saw our first Bronco in the wild on our way out of town to go camping on Friday, and I said it was a sign that ordering one was meant to be; we spent so much of the trip talking about how we could do things differently/better when the Bronco was here, but holy hell I wasn't expecting it to be a sign it was ACTUALLY MAYBE HAPPENING THIS SOON

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jtru42

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ctsv
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m a day one res holder, i order it exactly like my dealer said to ensure a 2021. I’m also first on the list at my dealer. Being a browns fan I’m use to hearing there’s always next year. Thanks ford, sincerely wildtrack 2 door.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder who will get the last MY21 VIN and the first MY22 VIN?

Interesting, if you’re in this for investment purposes.
I had a 2013 Mustang California Special delivered Spring 2012. I felt like I had a free year of depreciation. I guess this is Fords way of taking that back. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.