First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a link in that chain, it's not getting better anytime soon. I feel that we haven't hit bottom yet. The worst is yet to come.
Yeah, last I heard was 2024 the chip supply will be normal again.
Sponsored

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly might be the better option. Ran across the who reserved in February 2022 thread decent amount of people already got build dates.
I am a March 2022 order holder and am seeing the same thing with March orders. I, unfortunately, am not one of the lucky ones with a build date.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey, nice Rod! Are those front brakes really disks with a drum looking cover?

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will attending the off rodeo up my chances of getting an Bronco? Those weekly emails have me brainwashed.
I had that thought as well. It's beyond frustrating to see orders for similar builds, that were not reservation holders, get their's built before those that have been waiting since the beginning of this mess. No communication, no updates and no assurances what-so-ever. I had expected better of Ford. I now expect that they will begin to seriously shave off features and cut corners for the MY23 Broncos, regardless of trim package, and then raise the prices on all, including those forced to re-order for a 2nd time. I imagine that by August, notices will be sent to all those who have yet to be scheduled that they will have to re order again.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People just don't understand what scheduling means.
They scheduled out through 8/1, 8/8, 8/15 so far. Next would be scheduled for 8/22 & 8/29.
Just because they don't schedule this week, doesn't mean they are not building things.

Exactly.. I got my email 1:30pm on Saturday 6/25 that mine is scheduled week of 8/1. Went to my dealer yesterday and date is a Ty 8/3. No worries… I don’t care if it gets bumped once or twice, at least it’s progress! Lol

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never understood these posts. Why arent they building them week in and week out? Didnt they just take 3 weeks off? This is disgusting and when MY23 opens Im just going to reserve at every Ford dealer nearby and see fi I can get one. This is crazy.
Manufacturing plants tend to shut down for weeks at a time to do maintenance. Different manufacturing equipment needs regular maintenance, and by shutting down it becomes much easier to get a lot of maintenance done at the same time. If you've ever seen AVE on youtube you've seen his teardowns where he talks about the molds being old and needing replacing. It's that type of maintenance that needs to happen.

Other things go into as well. It may take 100's of parts to build a Bronco or Ranger. If they have a supply problem with some parts, it's cheaper to shut down the plant than just build a few units. they may also be prioritizing the completion of already-built vehicles.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Exactly.. I got my email 1:30pm on Saturday 6/25 that mine is scheduled week of 8/1. Went to my dealer yesterday and date is a Ty 8/3. No worries… I don’t care if it gets bumped once or twice, at least it’s progress! Lol
8/1 is your build week. 8/3 is your blend date. You'll see that on your window sticker once it becomes available to you. Generally a week before your build week.

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder how many day one reservations without constraints are still waiting

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i hate ford..... and I hate myself for getting so excited about a new toy.... after waiting for 6 months with no progress, just delay after delay, now i'm just beyond dissapointed....... hello jeep.