Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No. As stated several times across several threads, MY22 Balance Out doesn't occur until mid November. So, August, September, October and part of November all still need to be scheduled.
But what if I'm supposed to be built next week and there is no scheduling? ;)
Sponsored

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why can I call my GMC dealer and get a list of 5 Yukons he has coming in and just say yea, I want that one. Yukon/Tahoe has a broader appeal and probably out paces bronco sales 50 to 1, but for some reason, a fully loaded SLT is readily available with one phone call. I get that ford got a bunch of orders, but its starting to not make sense.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can I call my GMC dealer and get a list of 5 Yukons he has coming in and just say yea, I want that one. Yukon/Tahoe has a broader appeal and probably out paces bronco sales 50 to 1, but for some reason, a fully loaded SLT is readily available with one phone call. I get that ford got a bunch of orders, but its starting to not make sense.
If you are really comparing the Bronco to a Yukon, then you probably should just buy a Yukon.

And 50 to 1? Lol, you really think GM sold 473,750 Yukon's / Tahoe's last month?? Actually Yukon and Tahoe combined sales barely outsold the Bronco in Q1 at a rate of 1.25 to 1.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With what you posted, the answer would be "Yes" to whether Yukon/Tahoe outsold Broncos. If Ford could build 473,750 broncos altogether, there wouldn't be people that ordered a 21 model and will definitely be in the 23 model year, at this point. I ordered Dec of '21, so you won't see griping, but you also might not see me in line much longer. I'm not bending on what I want, just to get A bronco. Either I get what I want, or I get something else I want. Too many choices in the bronco price range I want, to wait or "settle" for anything.

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you are really comparing the Bronco to a Yukon, then you probably should just buy a Yukon.

And 50 to 1? Lol, you really think GM sold 473,750 Yukon's / Tahoe's last month?? Actually Yukon and Tahoe combined sales barely outsold the Bronco in Q1 at a rate of 1.25 to 1.
As typical on this group the point of the post is completely misunderstood. At no point did I compare a Bronco to Yukon other than from a production standpoint. I guess you would say Broncos are harder to build than a Yukon, which is probably misunderstanding what you meant. As far as my ratio, I see at least 50 new Yukons to every 1 Bronco in my market area.

The point of the post is, how can GM continue to build, by all accounts, a more complex chip laden SUV than a Bronco and get them delivered as non ordered units to small town dealers like mine and the Ford Dealer next door has probably delivered 20 broncos since production began last year. How can one manufacturer get the materials to build vehicles and the other cant seem to get out of its own way. There are members on this Forum that have waited 2 freaking years for a Bronco, 2 Years.

Ford, stop making excuses, you have had enough time to make adjustments to the market to get orders fulfilled, end of story.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No sir, I got your point and completely agree and is aggravating why Ford can't "get it done". I was answering BlueBronco. He's talking about sales, when you are talking about production and availability issues. Yukon/Tahoe (based on his numbers) did out sale Bronco, which if it did happen, it was because Broncos can't be delivered and at this point, doesn't make sense when almost everyone else can.

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone explain these dates, please? This will be my first MY flip experience, so I want to make sure I understand as much as possible since my dealership does not communicate anything.
  • 08/25/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 11/10/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone explain these dates, please? This will be my first MY flip experience, so I want to make sure I understand as much as possible since my dealership does not communicate anything.
  • 08/25/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 11/10/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date
August 25 is last day to make any changes if vin is not issued yet.
A week later,they probably will schedule October and early November builds, and those are the last of 2022 production vehicles. From 11/11, 2023 broncos are produced.
Sponsored