First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Easy solution, Ford needs to pull a bronco raptor allocation from that dealer and give it to this man through another dealer.
Agree 100 percent. How can we make this happen?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I were him I’d prioritize a bronco raptor.
Too bad the dude is a reseller and I’m sure the dealer figured that out. No sympathy from this guy. He and the dealer both suck.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FORD needs to up there game with these dealers screwing with customers. Why would Ford want to do business with these unethical pirates. I hope there is a lot of social media posted about this dealership and hope karma is served.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up until this post, I wasn't a fan of Ford going to a Tesla model of car delivery (each vehicle custom ordered). Now? I'm starting to think the dealer model needs to die.
Strongly agree.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no contract until you are in the FI office signing the paperwork to take ownership. Up until then it's just deposits and what not which can be refunded if not delivered. The truck isn't yours until you are at the FI desk signing the bill of sale paperwork. Up until that point either party can always walk out.
Well I emailed my dealer early on when you could still change dealerships and I asked them in the email "Will you be agreeing to sell me my pre-ordered Bronco for MSRP? And if they would not agree to that then and there via email I was going to switch my dealership to one that would pre-agree to that would" So I think I would have a strong case as against them in court as I gave them an opportunity to agree to the number or else I would switch dealers. They of course agreed so I believe since I have an offer, an agreement and consideration that kept me at their dealership rather then going elsewhere they would be on the hook to honor my agreement. However, it's all theory until they screw you over then you have to decide to take it too the next level.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we should all leave negative feedback on google at a minimum. These people are heartless and have zero consideration for their customers.
Bomb their FB page with negative reviews - https://www.facebook.com/TidelandsFordLincoln/
This guy gets it. Hit each and every dealership in the wallet that decides to rip off a Bronco customer. Negative reviews will cost them far more than they will ever make with ADM fees.

No need to break the law when legal methods work.
Each of you appears to be advocating to post false reviews as a customer of a business with the intent to harm their business reputation. That is also known as libel. Have a good time explaining to a judge about the legality of that if you get sued by said business for damages.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Each of you appears to be advocating to post false reviews as a customer of a business with the intent to harm their business reputation. That is also known as libel. Have a good time explaining to a judge about the legality of that if you get sued by said business for damages.
Weird. Where did I say to leave anything false? I'd like to see a quote or retraction or have a good time explaining to a judge about the the legality of that when you get sued by me for libel.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bruh. No clue what I would do. I would devote a significant amount of time and money (I have both being retired at 39) making sure that dealership didn't profit a penny off robbing me.
You look twice that age. Retirement not treating you well? 😂

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I was talking to Tom (the guy who got scrwed) on FB. Well it was part of a larger conversation in a thread, but basically Tom says this:

Their story (Its a lie) is that they figured I would flip it, so I need to pay the secondary value of the truck (87k). Their reasoning is they stalked my life, and found out I own a classic car auction site. I'm not a broker or a dealer, we just launched it because I love cars. We sell 98% cars older than 2000, and we don't sell any ourselves, just cars from people selling.
The reason I know its a lie? They had it sold within 2 hours. Some rich guy wanted it im sure.
I then asked what the conversation with the Ford rep was about and he wrote

Yeah we spoke for a while. He contacted them 3x. Ford simply can't do much is how I understand it.
I reserved the truck 17 months ago or whenever. Placed an order in January when banks opened. This was my truck, with extra options added by ME. Why would I add options to a truck I'm flipping???
I have no reliable car. The dealer can affirm I drove a 2002 Lincoln Blackwood there.

MuddyMO

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shut up, nerd.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thing seems ridiculous and I understand WHY people are angry. The 'customer' is the one placing the reservation, AND the order for the vehicle, but once the vehicle comes in its just a dealers choice free for all? Especially if its a First Edition. If it wasn't for that customer reserving and ordering, they wouldn't have that vehicle at their dealership at all. I thought manufacturers frowned upon dealers essentially scalping their vehicles.
Sponsored