North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you are x plan partner then you get x plan if you have a pin. Period.
Talk to your salesman. They will honor it and they get a commission from ford for xplan.
Sounds like we need to add this to the Bronco6g annals of "my dealer said"...

Check back for MY23 Bronco X-Plan eligibility, once Ford has filled all of the backorders.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah not only is x plan not going to be available for the Bronco, but if you read the print it says you have to notify at time of order. So for all of you that ordered already you're not going to be able to turn around and force your dealer to do X plan.

It is just another Ford website wonder.

Big Blue

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can’t dealers say no to x plan? Plus I think it’s cute that everyone thinks that it wound be more of the same with the 2022s. Good luck but I think it going to be the same shit show at 2021!!

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure what happened on here last night site went down but someone asked how much it would save a guy and I was saying x plan would save you the headache of ADM for sure cuz I don’t think they can add it to x plan deal

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My dealer told me they opted in to x-plan on the bronco when I re-ordered last week. Middletown Ford in Ohio. I’m cautiously optimistic.
That just means your dealer has decided to discount their price to you, to offer the equivalent of X-Plan pricing. As far as the Official Ford X-Plan Policy, Ford still has the MY22 Bronco listed as ineligible. This had been confirmed by one of or leading forum Ford Dealer's, Zach@Granger.
No X plan on bronco.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can’t dealers say no to x plan? Plus I think it’s cute that everyone thinks that it wound be more of the same with the 2022s. Good luck but I think it going to be the same shit show at 2021!!
Many questions have already been answered in the thread, here is the answer.
In other words; don't count on it...
Authorized Ford and Lincoln dealerships are encouraged, but not obligated, to participate in the New Vehicle Purchase Program. ... The AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement must identify the X-Plan price, the price of each dealer-added option, negative equity on vehicle trade, gifts, and any other allowable fees and taxes.
https://www.fordpartner.com › jsp

Deleted member 21681

That just means your dealer has decided to discount their price to you, to offer the equivalent of X-Plan pricing. As far as the Official Ford X-Plan Policy, Ford still has the MY22 Bronco listed as ineligible. This had been confirmed by one of or leading forum Ford Dealer's, Zach@Granger.
potato, potahto

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How much would x plan save anyway?
Yeah, I’m guessing you don’t get the price protection rebate if you go the XPlan route so it would not be a lot.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer noted the same thing that x plan seemed to be an option for 2022. They were already giving me x plan equivalent pricing but it made my dealer happy that they might make more off my sale. I hope it’s true because contrary to the norm, my dealer has been great.

Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Of course. I’m just trying to explain that it really is a pricing formula. And that even if it doesn’t show actual prices on the website, dealers still have to honor it. It’s actually a contractual obligation between ford and dealerships.
Wrong. Dealers are not obligated to honor x-plan and you are spreading misinformation. Fail

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not? My dealer is honoring x plan for me. maybe time to “ get my manager”
It sounds like you have a dealership that will roll the dice on the PIN and give you the rate, even though it is an excluded x plan vehicle.

As others have pointed out “It is up to the dealer.” But from what I have read, Ford could come back and not honor the discount, and who will likely be left holding the bag?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not? My dealer is honoring x plan for me. maybe time to “ get my manager”
Granger’s offer is better than X-plan. He’s not saying they won’t offer it, he’s saying Ford isn’t including it in the program. No need to get a manager.

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Somebody shut this thread down. No X-plan on Bronco. Way too much misinformation on Bronco 6g. For anyone claiming their dealer is honoring x-plan, as already stated by another member, that just means they are discounting your Bronco. They will not be reimbursed by Ford through the x-plan program.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.