First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a Doug Demuro video last night on the $500k++ Rolls Royce Phantom. I laughed out loud when I saw the rear air conditioning vents were under the front seats! I immediately thought of this thread.

Last edited:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My thoughts exactly. Except my thoughts are not directed at Ford.
I think i hear what you are saying, but It doesn’t seem right that you can spend 50k and still have to compromise on many things. Expectations( mine included) initially were too high for the price.
i am now thinking that this can be one hell of a toy for around 45k, but will still need a second(or 3rd) vehicle for the family.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think i hear what you are saying, but It doesn’t seem right that you can spend 50k and still have to compromise on many things. Expectations( mine included) initially were too high for the price.
i am now thinking that this can be one hell of a toy for around 45k, but will still need a second(or 3rd) vehicle for the family.
I think someone forgot to tell engineering that most of these will be going to Nordstrom instead of rock crawling.

Sponsored

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a ‘93 Bronco and currently have a ‘74. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought about rear ac vents. But to each his own. I just literally laughed out loud when I saw the meme. :)

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think someone forgot to tell engineering that most of these will be going to Nordstrom instead of rock crawling.
I had a ‘93 Bronco and currently have a ‘74. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought about rear ac vents. But to each his own. I just literally laughed out loud when I saw the meme. :)
Do you have a family? I have kids and multiple dogs who like a/c when in our vehicles. I assume the removable roof will not be the best insulator.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rear vents under the seats in my grand marquis. After 20 years. Still gets chilly in the back seats.
I see absolutely no problem with this.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know life must be pretty good when you complain about rear A/C vents. Good grief.

The more I read these posts the more I shake my head. Complain, complain, complain.

Just wait for the freaking Bronco to be released...go test drive one and if you like it, buy it...if not, find something else.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
You know life must be pretty good when you complain about rear A/C vents. Good grief.

The more I read these posts the more I shake my head. Complain, complain, complain.

Just wait for the freaking Bronco to be released...go test drive one and if you like it, buy it...if not, find something else.
that’s one thing your always going to get. Especially on a vehicle that for the most part a home run. People trying to find reasons why it’s not perfect.

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a family? I have kids and multiple dogs who like a/c when in our vehicles. I assume the removable roof will not be the best insulator.
No kids. My wife and our 2 dogs. Never had vehicles with rear AC vents. Lots of friends and family of all ages have ridden in the back seat of our vehicles through the years. We just adjust the vents toward the back when someone is back there and the vehicle is cooled in Houston heat. And vice-versa, I have ridden in the back seats of countless vehicles. Never been a problem so long as the AC is blowing cold air. Good point though, we shall see how this AC performs with an uninsulated removable roof.:unsure:

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I see an opportunity for someone to design something to connect to the under seat vent, and hook into the net on the back fo the seat(whatever that’s called).
I thought of just that a few hours ago. Hopefully the new fiber laser will turn out some great Bronco projects :D

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is a shame that a 60,000 dollar SUV can cool or warm only the feet of the unfortunates in the back seat :cautious:
Sponsored