Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my WS still has 10/28 at the bottom no built or delivery emails, yet the Ford vehicle order tracking has a delivery date of 11/26 my birthday lol must be in the holding pen.
Same boat, except one day after you (10/30 blend, 10/29 bottom sticker date, no built/delivery emails, but tracker shows 11/27 delivery date). Sounds like our Broncos are in the NICU getting some observation and TLC before being sent home.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636056846579

Left is pleasure (pedal/wheel for iRacing) and right for work since we are sharin:)

(i know i know my cable mgmt sucks, let me live)

Last edited:

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Left is pleasure (pedal/wheel for iRacing) and right for work since we are sharin:)

(i know i know my cable mgmt sucks, let me live)
yeah, I'm not all that special or different from what you got going on here. Only diff really is I have my laptop between the 2 monitors acting as my 3rd monitor. Or what I like to call my chat monitor. (it's got team, slack, messages up on it)

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just added a "Built Email?" column to the tracker page because I'm going nuts not having mine yet. Add yours in if you please. -
Not really necessary, as the modules popping is essentially "built". I'm not sure what the "built email" would even indicate. That Ford sent the email, that Ford sent the email AND something in between didnt block it, that Ford sent the email AND it didnt get blocked AND it didnt just hit the spam folder and get missed, that Ford sent the email AND it didnt get blocked AND it didnt hit the spam folder and get missed AND you read it instead of assuming it wasn't another Ten10/OffRoadeo/Bronco6G email.

Just saying that in many cases many won't get their email or a present from Ten10.

It is sad that this is even a thing to be honest, but we are walking, we are walking, we are walking...
:)

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not really necessary, as the modules popping is essentially "built". I'm not sure what the "built email" would even indicate. That Ford sent the email, that Ford sent the email AND something in between didnt block it, that Ford sent the email AND it didnt get blocked AND it didnt just hit the spam folder and get missed, that Ford sent the email AND it didnt get blocked AND it didnt hit the spam folder and get missed AND you read it instead of assuming it wasn't another Ten10/OffRoadeo/Bronco6G email.

Just saying that in many cases many won't get their email or a present from Ten10.

It is sad that this is even a thing to be honest, but we are walking, we are walking, we are walking...
:)
I think it means that it's out of any potential QC or repair work that Ford is doing

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My freshman college son is more excited I think than I am about the Bronco. May be plans in the works for me to disappear after the arrival. He picked up the Hot Wheels (2-Door :rolleyes: ) Bronco back near the first of the year. Oh and a little monitor flex to throw in there! Pain looking at that little Hot Wheels on my desk for like 8 months!

curious what you do for a living with all that screen space!

Sponsored

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
curious what you do for a living with all that screen space!
I am a trend trader. Screens full of stock charts most of the time. When I dumped all my screens for the picture (privacy), I forgot what my desktop looked like. I have been trading full time for years. Long before the days of Robinhood and Wall Street Bets. I pattern/trend trade which is much different from day trading. When you sit in front of the monitors as much as I do they aren't much fun anymore. Issue is I need more real estate and often run screens on the TV too. Powertoys FancyZones is awesome software to break up big curved monitors into whatever you need.

PS Was a software engineer before trading full time.

Last edited:

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

here's my temporary work set up
if anyone is into cycling, my pain cave set up is better, 2 apple TVs for Zwift on the wing TVs, center TV for watching the TDF while riding.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636059674596

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636059674596
I miss basements. None here in TX.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it means that it's out of any potential QC or repair work that Ford is doing
No, and I get that, but how does one even find that out? It's like knowing what you dont know (ignoring those that have an inside loop on getting the info manually). Let's say my modules popped and Ford sent the email, but it got blocked by an unknown internet spam filter. Well, how do you know it is "No" to "Built Email".

"Yes" only means all that other stuff didnt accidentally happen. Whereas modules is like, yes, tracker shows it talked due to the Motorcraft site. Tracker shows it shipped due to a pull from the database. Rail company indicates it is in transit due to their system. My dealer just called me and told me it is here because he is staring at it. Etc. Those other "waypoints" so to speak have external measures that dont rely on the Ford email system either working or getting blocked outside of their control.

But yes, I get it.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I miss basements. None here in TX.
I have a basement here in TX, they arent common, but that is because we dont need them because of frost lines and cheap land, etc. My basement is just a storage area though, so I guess that part is nice, but so is the attic (storage space).
Sponsored