First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My palsapp tracker says mine was dispatched on the 6th, and I found out if you put the trip number in search in you pull information on all the vehicles on the truck with you. So, I know mine is on the same truck as a few going to Eddie Gilstrap in Salem. @Kmonty wishful thinking you are getting yours there?
Unfortunately not, but I’ll get mine soon!!
Sponsored

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Words just cannot explain the frustration of this debacle. I just don't know of any business that can just throw the entire reservation order book out the window and just completely disregard. The entire process of this roll out is pretty much a lie. Reservation dates meant absolutely nothing. All that has been asked for from the very beginning is communication. Just a quick we goofed email changes the entire mindset of the customer. Every turn is just another disappointment. Right now, I could really just not give a flip about the Bronco and Ford. Really thought Ford had turned a corner in mid summer having realized they need to communicate better, but that was just a waste of messaging. I might be excited when it gets here, but I just don't really know at this point. More likely just happy this BS is over more than actually getting the Bronco. There will be an asterisk on these 2021 Broncos with supply issues with Covid... blame whatever on Covid but this is just bad management. Hats off to the guys who have to work under that crap umbrella. Culture of these old dinosaurs need to change. Missed opportunities to just be better. My old 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Diesel with 185K mile on it is starting to look better and better every day this goes on. Great memories in the beast.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date of 10/28, "in production" on 10/29, and crickets since. Rotation 3943. Bottom of window sticker kept getting updated back and currently sits at 11/04

4dr Badlands 2.3/auto, non-squatch, Lux, MIC

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend date of 10/28, "in production" on 10/29, and crickets since. Rotation 3943. Bottom of window sticker kept getting updated back and currently sits at 11/04

4dr Badlands 2.3/auto, non-squatch, Lux, MIC
Same situation. My dealer emailed me back this morning and said he can't see any updates since 10/29 either.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same situation. My dealer emailed me back this morning and said he can't see any updates since 10/29 either.
Same, rotation of 1920, built on 10/26 and the only email I've received was at the beginning of September letting me know it was scheduled for production. The absolute cluelessness from Ford is what's more frustrating than anything. Their communication is complete and total $#!t

Sponsored

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not shipped, but ETA pushed back (unfavorable) by 4 days. From 11/22 to 11/26.

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah tried to trick the system by turning on my Ford pass too but there isn’t anyone to click accept so I’m sol.
You and me both!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am going to have to call BS on that, as I know that updates since that date can and have been seen on PTS.

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to have to call BS on that, as I know that updates since that date can and have been seen on PTS.
He's been pretty good through the whole process. Even proactively emailed on the 29th telling me it should be here around the 15th. His response to my question about delay was "I don't see any updates since the 29th." Who knows. As others have mentioned, If mine is waiting on a part while others are still being built with that part, I think that is complete bullshit.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[/QUOTE]I am going to have to call BS on that, as I know that updates since that date can and have been seen on PTS.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, I see what you're saying, he can't see any updates, I thought you meant that the system wasn't working. LOL. I get it. Sorry, my mistake.

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geronco

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SV650
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some good news for those who aren't getting regular updates from Ford...my Bronco arrived at Uptown Ford today for dealer prep. Last comms from ford was a "built" tracker update on 11/2. No shipped email or update on the shipping website.

Gotta run go see the Geronco...
Sponsored