Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No Guarantees, but I think your rail car is:
TTGX160490
Thanks. Unfortunately if that’s correct, I’m not on the same train as @Valhalla_Overland, whose train is in Nashville. This one appears the be just outside Detroit. 🥲
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not shipped. I respect 'yer time! Waiting... .
In production since 10/20, if you can find any info

Order
VIN
1FMDE5DH2MLA93667
Hi there! If you'd like to, go ahead and send us a private message . I’d be happy to look into your order status for you. Thanks!

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there! If you'd like to, go ahead and send us a private message . I’d be happy to look into your order status for you. Thanks!
@Ford Motor Company
Get out of my thread...

You won't even answer a basic question from me. Send him a damn DM yourself***.
Don't fall for this, they will give you a useless touble ticket
and start you on the phone support circle jerk

Have receipts
CAS-3306-5036
CAS-3305-5038
CAS-3299-7487-W8W7M4

Tell me how much help I got @Ford Motor Company

***You want to look like a hero? Here hold this hand grenade while I pull the pin out for you

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey @Ford Motor Company Can we work the dealers being boneheads, not returning emails/calls/texts, not processing Ford Pass points, ADMing people at the last minute. "Forgetting" to update orders, stealing orders, not willing to commit to pricing when ordering and all that other BS???

wishing someone at Ford would work on getting the dealers to be more customer focussed. Isn't that the point of the dealership model???

Jake@BoldCityMotorsport

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2nd Gen Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does a dealer do this in good conscience? I mean seriously, won't return calls/emails?!? There's something wrong with people these days... I know that makes me sound "old", but seriously, we've lost the plot.
Yep I’m right there with you… my dealer stopped responding to calls, texts, emails, because I was asking for information like this, and they didn’t feel like doing anything “extra”…

Sponsored

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven’t gotten any update other than being in production. I also fell for the give me your info from @Ford Motor Company and got a case number but no answers. If you see anything that may be useful I would appreciate it! I know your rule that you will only check once so I won’t ask again if this shows nothing! Thank you!

VIN 1FMEE5DP5MLA91732
Order B047

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Latest "Official" update from MAS was entertaining, they are about as useless as @Ford Motor Company, I asked for an ETA... Something +/- a week or so.

Here is the 1st response - 8 Nov: " I will contact my transportation department regarding the estimated delivery date and connect back to you with and update."

Here is the 2nd response - 11 Nov: "Happy Veterans Day, I wanted to update you as order has been escalated and notification has been sent to Ford."

Funny, that looks nothing like an ETA. Now she wants to escalate with Ford, after 3 months of sitting on Dirt Mountain and the Bronco is on a rail car - where Ford is unlikely to be able to make any meaningful changes, priceless. Do you have to go to special schools to reach these levels of ineptitude?

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven’t gotten any update other than being in production. I also fell for the give me your info from @Ford Motor Company and got a case number but no answers. If you see anything that may be useful I would appreciate it! I know your rule that you will only check once so I won’t ask again if this shows nothing! Thank you!

VIN 1FMEE5DP5MLA91732
Order B047
It's not that I will only check once, but when vehicles are clearly not even built... that's annoying.

Yours is a little more interesting.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
PLEASE, Ask your dealer first, some are really great about this!!!

Turns out, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number!!!

RULE NUMBER ONE: IF YOU DM YOUR REQUEST I WILL NOT PROCESS IT
RULE NUMBER TWO: IF YOU ARE NOT SHIPPED AND RELEASED I WILL NOT PROCESS IT
RULE NUMBER THREE: I WILL ONLY GET YOUR RAIL CAR ONCE ***
RULE NUMBER FOUR: I WILL ONLY ATTEND TO REQUESTS WITH VIN#, ORDER#, and SHIP DATE

If you don't follow the above simple rules, rinse, repeat, try again.

FAQ
1. I have limited access and limited time to help, but I will do my best!
2. Feel free to help out
3. Anything that helps make it easier for me to get the list together at the end of the day helps
4. Don't make it harder for me.
5. There are a lot of great links below!

*** The one rail car request rule is for my help only (mpeugeot), only because I really don't have the access to get more information and I am relying on others to help out.

Otherwise, hit this thread up. Either I or someone else will try to answer!!! Hack the planet... ;)

Seriously, we are lucky that a few members of this forum can help with resolving where your Bronco might be. Any request that ends up here is fair game, if you know how to help out, feel free to do so. Sometimes, I get lucky and sometimes I need to ask people who have helped me before.

I don't want anyone to risk their reputations, livelihood, or anything else getting information out there. PLEASE, don't access data that you are not allowed to access or do anything illegal.

Let's work together to help our fellow enthusiasts out!

REMEMBER: VIN and ORDER NUMBER
Post them to the list and do not DM them to me!

HELPFUL LINKS TO CHECK:

AEM tracking links to see if you have been built and shipped:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...utes=BP2.*vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...es=BP2_.*&vin=YOURVIN#&orderNumber=YOURORDER#

Already shipped?!?

https://www.palsapp.com/
https://www.cassens.com/#/delivery-receipt
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Is posting my VIN safe?

That is for you to decide. It's not hard to get the VIN number for any particular vehicle. Your VIN number is publicly displayed everywhere you go on your vehicle... anytime you park, your VIN number is exposed to anyone who wants it. Hell, given the advancements in Satellite technology, I would be surprised if the damn things can't be read from orbit at this point.

Now, this is not supposed to be the primary way to get your rail car, this is a last resort when your dealer won't help you out. I even provide a number of links up front for people to do their own digging in the first post.

Now regarding VIN numbers:

ALL 2021 Bronco VINs start with either 1FMDE5 or 1FMEE5 (2 doors are always 1FMDE5)
So that takes care the first 6 locations
The 7th location is A, B, C, D, E, or F.
The 8th location is P or H.
The 9th location is 0 - 9 or X.
The 10th-12th locations are MLA or MLB
The last 5 locations are 00000-99999 (with large blocks of numbers excluded)
All two door FE's start with 2XXXX (and near as I can tell less than 1000 were built, so really 20XXX)
All four door FE's start with 4XXXX with 43250 near the highest I have seen.
Almost all production Bronco numbers start with MLA6XXXX-MLA9XXXX or MLB0XXXX.

So really, figuring out a VIN, not that hard. You are at best hiding 5 digits as a unique identifier, potentially a lot less, especially if I know your blend date.

Also, if I have your VIN, I can likely get your order number without much hassle either... These things are just publicly available and are not secret (although I know that people would prefer them to be - they just aren't).
what’s the point of this thread? It’s like reading a novel

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Latest "Official" update from MAS was entertaining, they are about as useless as @Ford Motor Company, I asked for an ETA... Something +/- a week or so.

Here is the 1st response - 8 Nov: " I will contact my transportation department regarding the estimated delivery date and connect back to you with and update."

Here is the 2nd response - 11 Nov: "Happy Veterans Day, I wanted to update you as order has been escalated and notification has been sent to Ford."

Funny, that looks nothing like an ETA. Now she wants to escalate with Ford, after 3 months of sitting on Dirt Mountain and the Bronco is on a rail car - where Ford is unlikely to be able to make any meaningful changes, priceless. Do you have to go to special schools to reach these levels of ineptitude?
🤔

Sponsored
OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

VIN 1FMEE5DP5MLA91732
Order B047
Ok, so here is the deal, you don't have a release date yet.

HOWEVER

Palsapp is showing the origin of your transport as being Atlanta. Which is ODD as they normally say "Wayne MI". This suggests that your vehicle "could" be in Atlanta (but is supposed to be going to Cleveland, TN). Your end and start dates suggest that you are "in Transit" and not "In Production". Your vehicle was clearly produced on 11/2. I suspect that you have been shipped.

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what’s the point of this thread? It’s like reading a novel
There is no point to it, so, if you don't like what I have posted, roll on out.

Alternatively, if you really find it offensive, you could complain to the administrator and get them to delete it!

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, so here is the deal, you don't have a release date yet.

HOWEVER

Palsapp is showing the origin of your transport as being Atlanta. Which is ODD as they normally say "Wayne MI". This suggests that your vehicle "could" be in Atlanta (but is supposed to be going to Cleveland, TN). Your end and start dates suggest that you are "in Transit" and not "In Production". Your vehicle was clearly produced on 11/2. I suspect that you have been shipped.
Thank you so much for checking on it! It is much appreciated! There hasn’t been much go as planned in this whole process 🙄 Hopefully it will show up in Cleveland soon! Thanks again!

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my dealer is still showing me in production with no estimated delivery date but when using the AEM link it shows that I have an eta end date of 12/2. Not sure if I am stuck in production or if the systems are just not updating on mine and the dealers end. But I know they are well past my blend date (11/5) so not sure where my build stands at this point
Ford Bronco The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number. AEM screenshot

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yoo @mpeugeot you said to remind you to figure out the rail car from the 10/25 group!

7C4557E1-1ABE-4986-A2D4-6854A179808E.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: