Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much the same here 8/11 blend date/ I have modules a lot of them but no dates/ How do you know the date on the modules updates? Thanks!!
If you give me your Model/Top/Door and Rotation number I can add you to the Tracker if you'd like.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco my 8/10 blend was delivered on 11/15 and picked up on 11/17. Shipped date was 10/31. ETA went from 11/26 to 11/18 but showed up at the dealer a little earlier. Transport was by rail from Michigan to southern Louisiana. Hope that gives people some perspective on delivery times. No pics since it was dark and rainy when I picked it up.
SHE'S FINALLY HOME! Congrats Cory!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco You can finally mark me as delivered my man ! The oldest Dirt Mountain rig is finally Home 😍
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
Alexy my man! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! It sure is a beaut, especially in the snow!
190 days after being built it is finally home. Thank gooooodness.

Be sure to enjoy the heck out of it and keep in touch, If I ever find myself driving out east I'll give you a shout!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco I am officially delivered! And I thought you guys would get a kick out of this, maybe. But it came with its very own dirt mountain mud!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Also, I’ve been driving it for two hours now and I feel like a rockstar!
Now I just want everyone to get off the mountain and feel like a rockstar too!!
Ford to the public:
giphy.gif

Ford to DM Parolees:
giphy.gif

😂 😂 😂 Congrats Terri! Happy you finally have it!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/18 Update - Two Bronco's were released today, although unfortunately one of them is part of the Airbag Recall for the wait continues for them :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1637281611634

Specials Notes - @Alexy.Bujold (aka King of Dirt Mountain - Blend Date 05/12/21) finally took Delivery of his Bronco today after waiting 190 days. CONGRATS man!

Six more lost souls have been added to the Dirt Mountain Tracker, so even though two have been released our Countdown # is still going in the wrong direction - We are not at 42.

giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing yet. My start and end dates are still 1990!

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, you have a small number of DMs at this point, if ~40 here, then let’s say a couple hundred. You are producing hundreds a day. Why not assign new VINS for those waiting and build new rigs? When you figure out how to replace an airbag, or fix some other fault, you can surely still sell those units. The Rockstar programmers I’m sure could figure it out.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7/13/2020 7:06 PM CT Reservation
1/22/2021 Order Date
8/9/2021 Build Week
8/13/2021 Blend Date
8/16/2021 In Production
11/17/2021 Still Waiting….
What makes this even more painful for me is that I called all the Minneapolis area dealers asking to be put on a waiting list…back in 2018.

Only one dealer created a waiting list for me, but didn’t contact me until about 6 weeks after reservations opened.

Luckily, I was on top of things and got my FE reserved in the first 6 minutes but apparently that doesn’t mean much.

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No Bronco on the lot yet, but tonight my ETA range on AEM changed from 11/23-29 to 11/16-22.

🤞

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No Bronco on the lot yet, but tonight my ETA range on AEM changed from 11/23-29 to 11/16-22.

🤞
Mine is sitting in a lot in SC waiting for a transport truck. Fingers crossed that we get ours before thanksgiving!

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine is sitting in a lot in SC waiting for a transport truck. Fingers crossed that we get ours before thanksgiving!
Mine was unloaded from the railcar Thursday at noon. The railyard is only about a 30 minute drive from my dealership. I fully expect it to arrive at the dealer today, but PDI, cleaning, and installing my accessories (step bars, dash cam, tailgate table) are expected by my salesman to take four hours.

Whether that happens in time for me to pick it up today depends on how early it arrives. Hopefully it was dropped off overnight. However, since the dealer is 45 minutes from my house and I'm off work today, I'm not going to drive up there just to check, especially since I'd have to double back to pick up my wife before going back for delivery. My salesman should be there around 8:15 and will let me know.
Sponsored