Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This morning and noon time, nothing had changed or arrived, but 7pm, notification the Wildtrak had arrived at the dealer and all trackers now show the Bronco as delivered to my dealership. Good so far. Will contact in the morning and hopefully I can pickup by late afternoon tomorrow or Tuesday depending on their speed to prepare the vehicle. Feeling better that I might have it before Thanksgiving after all. Thanksgiving indeed if that is the case. Fingers and toes crossed.

Timing couldnt be much better if that is the case, I found a buyer for my 2014 Flex on Friday and they sent the check (From the loan bank of the buyer). Actually didnt search far for that buyer, ended up my roommate wanted it (an old friend of mine rents 2 rooms in the house). Easy peasy on that part. USAA is his bank and they overnight FedEx the check for Monday delivery.
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This morning and noon time, nothing had changed or arrived, but 7pm, notification the Wildtrak had arrived at the dealer and all trackers now show the Bronco as delivered to my dealership. Good so far. Will contact in the morning and hopefully I can pickup by late afternoon tomorrow or Tuesday depending on their speed to prepare the vehicle. Feeling better that I might have it before Thanksgiving after all. Thanksgiving indeed if that is the case. Fingers and toes crossed.

Timing couldnt be much better if that is the case, I found a buyer for my 2014 Flex on Friday and they sent the check (From the loan bank of the buyer). Actually didnt search far for that buyer, ended up my roommate wanted it (an old friend of mine rents 2 rooms in the house). Easy peasy on that part. USAA is his bank and they overnight FedEx the check for Monday delivery.
👍🏼🙏🏼

Yeti II

Big Bend
First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else get the build week email for 10/25/21 but in production showing 11/2/2021 and never changed to built or delivery and no word from anyone??? I have tried calling Ford and my dealer with no luck. No one seems to know what's going on.

reserved 7/14/2020, ordered 1/30/2021, 4 door Big Bend, Oxford White, Mid pkg, tow, hard top
Got an email 11/20/21 at 5:35am that my Bronco is "Built" and estimated delivery is November 19-28. Lets hope this gives me another reason to be thankful on thursday!

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well,
Just heard from my friend.
He told me he went through the entire Main lot and could not find my vehicle.
He said it could be at one of the Off-Site Holding Lots.
Tonight, after his shift (which will be tomorrow morning) he is going to swing by one of the off-site lots to see if it’s there.

Im doomed

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well,
Tonight, after his shift (which will be tomorrow morning) he is going to swing by one of the off-site lots to see if it’s there.

Im doomed
this sucks!
do they not record in a master database where they store a car? 🤔
When Ford comes out with self-driving cars, I am staying far away from them, If they can't track the construction of cars with computers, how are they ever going to have them drive themselves?

Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well,

Im doomed
that is bull shit, especially if there is nothing wrong with our cars. MAP does not know what they are doing

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well,

Im doomed
If mine is with yours, I am about to raise some heck with ford, and for you as well!

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

also my AEM coding keeps flopping back and forth this weekend, hopefully that means they are doing something with my baby

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well,

Im doomed
So my theory that they can lose builds holds true. Also very unfortunate you are one of those folks. I had a feeling my Bronco sat “lost” on the lot for the 10 days after it was released and by luck someone scanned it and took it to be loaded for shipment. Hope your buddy can help you out!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my Bronco remains delivered at the rail yard waiting to be delivered to the dealer. I called my dealer yesterday to tell them and they seemed disinterested. I swear I’m selling this thing to myself. Can I collect the amount over invoice /s?

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So my theory that they can lose builds holds true. Also very unfortunate you are one of those folks. I had a feeling my Bronco sat “lost” on the lot for the 10 days after it was released and by luck someone scanned it and took it to be loaded for shipment. Hope your buddy can help you out!
3:50 am and got, finally, my shipped email. Delivery estimates are the same as yesterday with 12/6-12/12. That said, I’ll still be pessimistic until it’s in the driveway. I hope the rest of my purgatory brethren get updates asap!

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group A1C53C3E-D32B-4D06-9B22-363B4FFD6924

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my Bronco remains delivered at the rail yard waiting to be delivered to the dealer. I called my dealer yesterday to tell them and they seemed disinterested. I swear I’m selling this thing to myself. Can I collect the amount over invoice /s?
I was just about to ask you if you heard anything on your rig. I'm still sitting in the dark. I found it on United Road but don't know anything else since the 19th when it got to poe

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just about to ask you if you heard anything on your rig. I'm still sitting in the dark. I found it on United Road but don't know anything else since the 19th when it got to poe
Yeah crickets. Will try and nudge them again today.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AEM changed again for me, have we figured out what it changing means?

Hollsyeah

Black Diamond
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you think that those of us stuck in production will get resolved before the switch to MY22?
Sponsored