Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you think that those of us stuck in production will get resolved before the switch to MY22?
Oh brother I sure hope so. I continually blows my mind they can just figure ours out
Sponsored

RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you think that those of us stuck in production will get resolved before the switch to MY22?
This thought has entered my mind as well. I can honestly say I've never been more mad at a company as I am at Ford at this point. Every day I call the Ford Marketing line and every day they say "I know it shows In Production, but my system shows ready for transit so I don't know what the issue is." It is like it is just lost somewhere at MAP.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How my dealer conversation just went…

Me: Hi, calling to see if there are any updates on the Bronco. ETA was last week.

Salesman: yeah we won’t know anything until it gets to Petersburg, VA.

Me: yeah that was Saturday morning.

Salesman: and how did you…

Me: I’ve been tracking it since it left MAP…

Imagine being a business and not knowing where/when your products are. Kills me. I mean when I sell stuff on eBay I update peeps with the tracking and provide general updates from usps when they populate.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me: Hi, calling to see if there are any updates on the Bronco. ETA was last week.

Imagine being a business and not knowing where/when your products are. Kills me. I mean when I sell stuff on eBay I update peeps with the tracking and provide general updates from usps when they populate.
I emailed my dealer this morning, fully expecting they wouldn't have a clue, and of course they didn't. They did say once it makes it to Petersburg, it's normally within a week that it will be delivered by truck to my dealer in Eastern NC, depending on the holiday schedule.

When I call the tracker now, I get "actual placement of car" as of 3:03 yesterday. I believe this means the rail car has been placed somewhere to be unloaded but hasn't actually been unloaded yet. Is that what yours say too?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

(via email) that is essentially how mine went when I told him about the MAP QC/parts issues

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed my dealer this morning, fully expecting they wouldn't have a clue, and of course they didn't. They did say once it makes it to Petersburg, it's normally within a week that it will be delivered by truck to my dealer in Eastern NC, depending on the holiday schedule.

When I call the tracker now, I get "actual placement of car" as of 3:03 yesterday. I believe this means the rail car has been placed somewhere to be unloaded but hasn't actually been unloaded yet. Is that what yours say too?
Same exact thing, same time too

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(via email) that is essentially how mine went when I told him about the MAP QC/parts issues
I guess with any business some dealers go the extra mile to learn more about their shipments/statuses while others are pleasantly surprised (dumbfounded) when the truckload of vehicles shows up on the dealer lot

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m wondering the same thing. I will be really bummed if people get their MY22 before I get my MY21

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealership says to come by at 2:30 which will give them enough time to complete the PDI and start my paperwork with them. So should have it home late this afternoon. I already have a preapproved offer from my bank, so there shouldnt be much issue, but you all know how long these paperwork deals can take, ugh, not looking forward to that part, but looking forward to the smile driving home.

Why do salesmen take photos with potatoes or send them to you at anything less than original quality. Ugh... See attached salesmen photos from the dealership. Needless to say, I will take better pictures, and not trying to harsh on anyone still waiting or getting bad news this morning, but I guess mentioning there are some getting out there as well. Prayers for all those that arent as far along as we would have hoped by this point or getting "lost" in any shuffling.

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211122_080539
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211122_080557
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211122_080553
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211122_080602
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211122_080544
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211122_080549

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealership says to come by at 2:30 which will give them enough time to complete the PDI and start my paperwork with them. So should have it home late this afternoon. I already have a preapproved offer from my bank, so there shouldnt be much issue, but you all know how long these paperwork deals can take, ugh, not looking forward to that part, but looking forward to the smile driving home.

Why do salesmen take photos with potatoes or send them to you at anything less than original quality. Ugh... See attached salesmen photos from the dealership. Needless to say, I will take better pictures, and not trying to harsh on anyone still waiting or getting bad news this morning, but I guess mentioning there are some getting out there as well. Prayers for all those that arent as far along as we would have hoped by this point or getting "lost" in any shuffling.

I got terrible photos from the dealer's GM too but at least he said "sorry, my phone is terrible" when he sent them. Congrats

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m wondering the same thing. I will be really bummed if people get their MY22 before I get my MY21
On that aspect, I am hopeful still, there is a gap between the 2021 and 2022 model year and one would hope they would finish up any model cleanup for those in any kind of limbo before allocations for 2022 begin. Still hopeful for those affected by this at this time. Makes sense and has been the process in the past, time will tell.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got terrible photos from the dealer's GM too but at least he said "sorry, my phone is terrible" when he sent them. Congrats
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group giphy-3

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same exact thing, same time too
I get the "UNLD depot" status as of 10:47 AM. Presumably that means the Bronco has been unloaded off the rail car and is now waiting in the lot to be loaded onto a truck.

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So my Bronco remains delivered at the rail yard waiting to be delivered to the dealer. I called my dealer yesterday to tell them and they seemed disinterested. I swear I’m selling this thing to myself. Can I collect the amount over invoice /s?
I'm exactly the same. Sitting at railyard lot since Friday. To make things worse the yard is about 10 minutes from my work. And Saterday got my Navy Fed loan done and have my check in hand, then stopped by dealership to get final OTD price. At least Sales guy did say PDI will be quick and all shipping protection will be left in place for me to remove. Hopefully today or tomorrow will be the day!
Sponsored