First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I placed my order in October and got tired of waiting so I bought a used 2021 in February. My new 2022 arrived yesterday. Century Ford in Maryland treated me well. I traded in the used one for my new one.
D4299B70-F8A1-4B1D-94A4-31198E4DAEFD.jpeg
What’s different about your ordered one? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s different about your ordered one? 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s almost exactly the same, except the model years ‘21 vs ‘22. The ‘21 had 7,700 miles on it and was about 10 months into my warranty. Without going into financial specifics, I basically broke even in the trade after accounting for all fees, taxes, tags, etc, so it didn’t cost me anything to trade it in for the new one.
Century Ford was great, they honored my Oct 2021 price and there was never any mention of adding any extra costs.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went in to my dealer today for something and my saleswoman gave me the mini cyber orange badlands as a gift

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 08AEC569-D0F3-4337-B93D-D68A848C11AC

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came across this Bronco while I was riding my bike this evening. It’s not Cyber Orange, but I thought it was definitely worth posting.
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club E3234987-0C1F-46BE-8FCA-81FC46C4D333

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Coming out the street from the airport in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) a few hours ago I see ahead a BIG splash of what appears to be Cyber Orange. Lots of traffic... as I get closer I see it is indeed a Bronco. It's very high and it's tires are very large with lots of "poke". It was a two door and the doors were off and the roof was off/back. I could see as it went right. I have no idea what model or if is was a SAS. It was lifted more than regular SAS and had bigger tires. Did I say there was a lot of traffic? It was gone in a flash ( like Santa and his sleigh) but she was a beaut.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming out the street from the airport in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) a few hours ago I see ahead a BIG splash of what appears to be Cyber Orange. Lots of traffic... as I get closer I see it is indeed a Bronco. It's very high and it's tires are very large with lots of "poke". It was a two door and the doors were off and the roof was off/back. I could see as it went right. I have no idea what model or if is was a SAS. It was lifted more than regular SAS and had bigger tires. Did I say there was a lot of traffic? It was gone in a flash ( like Santa and his sleigh) but she was a beaut.
Dam that sounds like something from a movie. All the anticipation and build up to the final ending.

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs