Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 792 days since my reservation, the dealer text me late last night saying my Bronco arrived. On friday when I pick it up, Ill finally be able to stop drooling over all of your Hot Pepper Reds and have one of my own!
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_6566

Sponsored

nrlucas

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello All! This is my first post on the B6G forum. I am one of the unfortunate to have lost Cyber Orange on my 410 day old (and counting) order, and trying to determine what my backup color will be. I finally spotted a Ranger Lariat in Hot Pepper Red and I'm really digging the personality of this color. It's crazy how much it changes in every light. It's also crazy (and a little frustrating) how hard it is to coax the orange out in photographs. I was wondering if anybody has seen any photos of one with an Xpel Stealth wrap on it. I saw an Eruption Green in Xpel Stealth and really liked the way it toned down the almost emerald color to a flatter military/drab green and then it's almost like it diffuses and enhances the pearl color. I'm curious if it would have a similar effect of toning down the red and enhancing the orange, so I'm closer to the color I originally wanted. If anyone happens to spot some pics, I'd love to see them!

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All! This is my first post on the B6G forum. I am one of the unfortunate to have lost Cyber Orange on my 410 day old (and counting) order, and trying to determine what my backup color will be. I finally spotted a Ranger Lariat in Hot Pepper Red and I'm really digging the personality of this color. It's crazy how much it changes in every light. It's also crazy (and a little frustrating) how hard it is to coax the orange out in photographs. I was wondering if anybody has seen any photos of one with an Xpel Stealth wrap on it. I saw an Eruption Green in Xpel Stealth and really liked the way it toned down the almost emerald color to a flatter military/drab green and then it's almost like it diffuses and enhances the pearl color. I'm curious if it would have a similar effect of toning down the red and enhancing the orange, so I'm closer to the color I originally wanted. If anyone happens to spot some pics, I'd love to see them!
in couple of years when ford delivers my MY23 HPR Bronco, I will be Xpel Stealth wraping. I saw photos of it on a Carb Gray a while back and liked it. Should be a unique touch on the HPR like you mentioned above.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the roll bar wrapped in satin black. I think it makes it really pop
PXL_20221001_005942470.jpg

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I switched my Cyber Orange to HPR and starting to feel better about it. I think it’s will hold its own, esp in the sun. And seems the rarest color chosen.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m here!
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 475CA81A-18FD-4FDA-A3C4-3F28DE01B002
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 475CA81A-18FD-4FDA-A3C4-3F28DE01B002
congrats... my car is too dirty right now but going to hit the trails again in 2 weeks so i'll wash it after lol
Sponsored