Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not a maroon. In the sunlight, you really see the orange. At night, the red comes out. It’s not newrly as dark as a maroon.

I looked around and found several Rangers with it before deciding. It’s not something you can really see in pictures.
Sponsored

MichBadger

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all HPR Club Members, I own an abandoned order A51 Badlands with low options. I'm selling and ordering another higher optioned Badlands and strongly considering HPR since it appears to carry over for 2023. In the summer, I will be mainly roof and doors off whenever possible.

I'm concerned about my OCD with the HPR and Badlands orange interior accents clashing. Did any BL owners have this same dilemma and what did you do about it? I'm also considering velocity blue and possibly the new Azure Blue just to get the something that matches better in my mind.

Thoughts?

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think besides grey, the orange interior is most forgiving when it comes to exterior colors. It is much better than the blue or red accent trims.

CaBroncoDave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another one joins the club....

Hey all HPR Wildtrak with Lux interior. I love this color... definitely not not not maroon... as others have said.. burned orangish in direct sun, redder in shade and at night.

Took a while to get here.. blend was 4/26 arrived at dealership in Ca 8/29.

Dave

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20220829_115207

Last edited:

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done a xpel stealth PPF on this color? I had planned on doing either xpel fusion or ceramic pro kavac. I stopped at the xpel installer and he put a piece of the stealth on it and it looked pretty freaking good. Xpel is a little cheaper.

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done a xpel stealth PPF on this color? I had planned on doing either xpel fusion or ceramic pro kavac. I stopped at the xpel installer and he put a piece of the stealth on it and it looked pretty freaking good. Xpel is a little cheaper.
Did you get a picture of the piece on it with the stealth? Just wonder if it looks more red with the stealth or more orange.

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up my Hot Pepper BD last week. Gorgeous color. Cameras do not do it justice, for some reason, pictures cannot pickup the deep coppery-orange undertone of this great color.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked up my Hot Pepper BD last week. Gorgeous color. Cameras do not do it justice, for some reason, pictures cannot pickup the deep coppery-orange undertone of this great color.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club pic2

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club pic2
Nice, thanks for posting! I have a HPR 2 dr base being built as we speak and have the Bd steelies and rock rails to go on it. That looks sharp!

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You'll love it. the black steelies go great with the hot pepper... saw them with velocity blue too, but did not like neary as well.

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get a picture of the piece on it with the stealth? Just wonder if it looks more red with the stealth or more orange.
I didn’t. I found one that had done it in the Texas group. It looked more orange on the small piece I had. But that was in the sun. I decided against it because the shine is so awesome at night.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all HPR Club Members, I own an abandoned order A51 Badlands with low options. I'm selling and ordering another higher optioned Badlands and strongly considering HPR since it appears to carry over for 2023. In the summer, I will be mainly roof and doors off whenever possible.

I'm concerned about my OCD with the HPR and Badlands orange interior accents clashing. Did any BL owners have this same dilemma and what did you do about it? I'm also considering velocity blue and possibly the new Azure Blue just to get the something that matches better in my mind.

Thoughts?
I think the orange interior isn't a bad match here is mine with the doors off
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20220618_134611