First Name
Cayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco / 2022 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the forum and new to owning a Ford product. The wife and I had always had a love for vintage broncos and when we saw the release video for the 6gen we knew we had to have one. Previously we had been taking our Sante Fe camping which was great for starting our but it being a lease made us hesitant to push it.

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig 20220311_121046

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig 20220722_111049(0)

It brought us lots of memories but it was time for it to be sold and get the bigger adventures started.

After 755 days (who didn't keep track) from deposit to delivery we got to pick up our 2022 2DR EG Badlands Sasquatch.

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig original_633d0658-1c6b-4ef5-9c88-ced063ec19bd_PXL_20220818_174354392 (1)

First trip was easy with the goal to see how we would pack it up with out having a rack yet.

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig PXL_20220828_021016966_2

While on that trip I ordered a new set of wheels (Fifteen52 Patrol HD) and the Ford tailgate table.

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig 20220828_185010 (1)

We're just getting started and I'll get updated photos when I swap out the polished lugs for the black ones I just got in and get the mudflaps on.
Sponsored

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice start. Bronco looks great!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New to the forum and new to owning a Ford product. The wife and I had always had a love for vintage broncos and when we saw the release video for the 6gen we knew we had to have one. Previously we had been taking our Sante Fe camping which was great for starting our but it being a lease made us hesitant to push it.

It brought us lots of memories but it was time for it to be sold and get the bigger adventures started.

After 755 days (who didn't keep track) from deposit to delivery we got to pick up our 2022 2DR EG Badlands Sasquatch.

First trip was easy with the goal to see how we would pack it up with out having a rack yet.

While on that trip I ordered a new set of wheels (Fifteen52 Patrol HD) and the Ford tailgate table.

We're just getting started and I'll get updated photos when I swap out the polished lugs for the black ones I just got in and get the mudflaps on.
Congrats! Good looking Bronco. I'm sure it was worth the wait! At first I thought your Santa Fe was getting towed after braking down (you know, like Hyundais do) 🤣.

OP
OP
uprcase

uprcase

Badlands
First Name
Cayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Good looking Bronco. I'm sure it was worth the wait! At first I thought your Santa Fe was getting towed after braking down (you know, like Hyundais do) 🤣.
Ha it does look like that. Got to give my Hyundais some credit though. I've leased three over the past 10 years and haven't had a single issue with them. My wife's old Lincoln LS is a different story. (POS) ha

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha it does look like that. Got to give my Hyundais some credit though. I've leased three over the past 10 years and haven't had a single issue with them. My wife's old Lincoln LS is a different story. (POS) ha
Lincoln LSs were during Fords slump in quality. We had a couple of those and they were great to us but man, if you didn't maintain them, they'd be as unreliable as Fords communications about the Bronco.

Sponsored

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lincoln LSs were during Fords slump in quality. We had a couple of those and they were great to us but man, if you didn't maintain them, they'd be as unreliable as Fords communications about the Bronco.
I heard the 3.0L LS models were pretty reliable, but the 3.9L wasn't as good. I could be wrong though, as I never owned either (but if someone has a 3.0L manual for sale hit me up haha).

OP
OP
uprcase

uprcase

Badlands
First Name
Cayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had several parts come in over the last couple of months. I haven't really taken any quality pictures yet.

What has be installed:
RTR Spare Tire Carrier
RTR Tailgate Stop
RTR Jerry Can Holder
Trailrax Roof Rack
IAG V1 EZ Side Steps
Mishimoto 2.7 Catch Can System

Really happy with how everything has come together and very impressed with the overall quality of the parts.

Looking forward to getting out and enjoying what we have put together before we move on to the next phase of the build.

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig IMG_7357 (1)

Ford Bronco Badlands Camping Rig 1000000650 (1)

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great! How are you liking the RTR spare tire carrier and jerry can mount?

OP
OP
uprcase

uprcase

Badlands
First Name
Cayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! How are you liking the RTR spare tire carrier and jerry can mount?
The RTR parts are pretty awesome. Not cheap but the quality is worth it. Really solid parts. I did end up buying a Front Runner jerry can since RTR was sold out of theirs and I had to remove the spout from its bracket to get it to fit. I'm sure that's not an issue if you can get the RTR can.

Sponsored

351W-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1969 Bronco, 2001 Excursion (7.3L)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The RTR parts are pretty awesome. Not cheap but the quality is worth it. Really solid parts. I did end up buying a Front Runner jerry can since RTR was sold out of theirs and I had to remove the spout from its bracket to get it to fit. I'm sure that's not an issue if you can get the RTR can.
Do you happen to have a Scepter Military Fuel Can (MFC) that you can test-fit in the jerrycan holder? I asked RTR about that a long time ago, but never got a solid answer.

thanks,
Herb

OP
OP
uprcase

uprcase

Badlands
First Name
Cayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you happen to have a Scepter Military Fuel Can (MFC) that you can test-fit in the jerrycan holder? I asked RTR about that a long time ago, but never got a solid answer.

thanks,
Herb
I don't but if you have the dimensions of one I can compare it to mine. I took the dimensions of the FrontRunner and compared them to RTRs which is how I knew it would work. (minus fuel spout)
Sponsored