Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did it Thursday, basesquach 2 door with RCI skids, no cameras, no sway bar disconnect.

Bronco safari spotters are the bomb!!!!!

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, did all seven of them do Hell's Gate, or where they just watching the fun? Nice to see the two doors well represented!
All 7 climbed it. This is how we stacked up afterwards. As far as I can remember, none of the 2drs got winched up.. but a couple of 4drs did.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did it Thursday, basesquach 2 door with RCI skids, no cameras, no sway bar disconnect.

Bronco safari spotters are the bomb!!!!!

That was a bit of a "moment" for you. Good on you though for making look quite easy!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have IFS and short wheel base use this line
I did Hells Gate last year for the first time and Mandy and her brother Steve from Warhorse spot me and it exactly the same line I took without spotter

This year without spotter

Last year with Mandy and Steve spotting me
The one tip I saw from someone is to try to keep your hood level as much as you can. You did a great job at that.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty interesting when you compare it to a stock Bronco on the same obstacles. Finesse makes it up slick rock a lot more than the kamikaze method, as evident by OP's video and this one.
Pretty interesting when you compare it to a stock Bronco on the same obstacles. Finesse makes it up slick rock a lot more than the kamikaze method, as evident by OP's video and this one.
No question that Vaughn drives unbelievably smoothly. To take a stock 4dr Bronco through there with very almost no damage (outside of the taillight) speaks highly of his driving skills. Tyler in his defense, does not have the extensive background of Vaughn and it shows in Tyler's approach to the trail. Sad to see his Bronco turtle though.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one tip I saw from someone is to try to keep your hood level as much as you can. You did a great job at that.
Another tip via @goatman2 is stay right even when left feels better.

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish I would have had that tip on Tuesday last week when I lost site of my spotter.
Ford Bronco Bronco Safari 2023 -- 2dr Bronco Conquers Pritchett Canyon "Rocker Knocker" 344853499_778203843628585_3740801527553076434_n
I've heard that from several different sources, but this kind of looks like you went too far right though?

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

got a link? I gotta see that....

found it...so funny BB is now running ICON tie rods... 🤣🤣🤣 I guess he realized they were a better deal than his own bandaids.
honestly was not impressed with BB or his driving skills. being on 40s, he should have been leading the pack instead of holding up the show, but nope.

my take from moab this year was this....body lifts do NOT belong here folks. the lower center of gravity rigs did the best BY FAR. lower CG equals less weight transfer and that means MORE equalized traction on all 4 tires. following a pack of 6gs this became obvious the first day.
Yeah, Ive always kinda followed the Low CG thing, but it showed me for sure last Year at Trail Hero in Sand Hollow, by Basesquatch on 37s stock suspension on the trails I did. How well the Bronco climbed impressed the Jeep guys for sure.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice job fellas. We had a couple Broncos in our group end up sideways on the wall otw up Hells Gate. As for the body lift piece, I had mine (3") taken off a few weeks before this meet so I could run some new bumpers. I will say my Bronco felt much more planted with everything I did from not sitting up so high. Can't wait to get out there again and try all the things I missed this last go around.

AustyPosty

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door 2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty sure this is where BroncBuster put it on his top in a video I saw yesterday posted up by Bleepin Jeepin. His Bronco was doing a pretty good job of handling most of the obstacles the other Jeeps that hade way more suspension then he did. Go team 2dr.👍🏼
Nah. An almost stock Xj on 33s kicked every other vehicles ass in that video, let’s not pretend the Broncbuster is some lowly stock vehicle
Sponsored