HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone catch @FordVideoGuy update tonight. 3% of bronco builds will be HE but. 12% of the orders are for HE. So 9% will roll to MY24. He did give the following percentage breakdown:

8% BD
18 BB
23 OB
20 BL
15 WT
3 HE

that’s 87% so let’s hope that missing 13% can go towards HE orders.

also states that 15% capacity for 2 doors and orders are close to that capacity
Sponsored

Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got this email tonight. I've been checking the tracker all weekend with no change from 7/24. So this was a late change to get pulled up to 7/10. Good news, move up, and also stay in Job 2?!?! Let's hope for a late July pickup. Im only 40 mins from the Michigan Assembly Plant.

Screenshot_20230620-213526_Gmail.jpg

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone catch @FordVideoGuy update tonight. 3% of bronco builds will be HE but. 12% of the orders are for HE. So 9% will roll to MY24. He did give the following percentage breakdown:

8% BD
18 BB
23 OB
20 BL
15 WT
3 HE

Yeah he said the same last week. It looks like the over capacity actually went down. It was at 14% not 12% last week. A lot will not be built sadly.

USC2000

Heritage
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

8% BD
18 BB
23 OB
20 BL
15 WT
3 HE

Those are different comparisons. 3 percent of builds is roughly 3000. There are about 20000 orders. So 12 percent of orders is about 2400.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

8% BD
18 BB
23 OB
20 BL
15 WT
3 HE

This was the question I was asking when the 3% number came out ...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-1956435

If it's 3% of the remaining total orders (20800) then that's only 604 Heritage's for the year! That's also assuming that Ford will only build 20800 for the rest of the MY but they can build 10k a month and there's still 5 months remaining (50000 x .03 is 1500)

So ... Once again is this just for the unscheduled orders? That makes more sense to me since at most there's a thousand of us scheduled thru July and early August leaving 3 months of production for those extra 604 Heritage's. Make sense or no?

@FordVideoGuy

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got this email tonight. I've been checking the tracker all weekend with no change from 7/24. So this was a late change to get pulled up to 7/10. Good news, move up, and also stay in Job 2?!?! Let's hope for a late July pickup. Im only 40 mins from the Michigan Assembly Plant.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230620-213526_Gmail
Are you 2 or 4 door?

Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-1956435

If it's 3% of the remaining total orders (20800) then that's only 604 Heritage's for the year! That's also assuming that Ford will only build 20800 for the rest of the MY but they can build 10k a month and there's still 5 months remaining (50000 x .03 is 1500)

So ... Once again is this just for the unscheduled orders? That makes more sense to me since at most there's a thousand of us scheduled thru July and early August leaving 3 months of production for those extra 604 Heritage's. Make sense or no?

@FordVideoGuy
To me the math doesn't matter when 75% of placed heritage orders will not be built this year.

No matter what you spin the math the number is the same.

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

@FordVideoGuy
Great question. To me it sounds like HEs are 3% of the total capacity of all the trim levels. Now how many overall broncos will be produced this year???! 20k orders to fill but we know they will make more than that number for this MY.
Guess we should not talk about the 15% constraint for 2 doors!?!?!? Haha

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

To me the math doesn't matter when 75% of placed heritage orders will not be built this year.

No matter what you spin the math the number is the same.
Let's see what Thursday brings before we agree upon doom and gloom. At the end of the MY what gets built gets built I agree but think your number will be positively flipped.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been priority 2 for at least the last couple months…nothing…supposed to be scheduled the first week of July according to the dealer…

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's see what Thursday brings before we agree upon doom and gloom. At the end of the MY what gets built gets built I agree but think your number will be positively flipped.
There's no doom and gloom. That's a fact based in the information presented. If it's wrong than obviously numbers can change.

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You gave up on getting an HE and switched to a Badlands order, that’s all good and your decision to make. Are you now back to the Heritage group thread to justify that decision to yourself?
Not at all I'm very happy with my choice! I'm invested in seeing how this model year's production turns out.

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then please try to have a positive investment as we have enough doubters and doom and gloom. We need more encouragement not doubt. Thank you!
Please read my other response. There is no doom and gloom. Only presenting facts based on the information at hand.

Doom and gloom would be pessimism with no information, or knowledge. I want everyone to get what they want!

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The information presented today is contradicted by what he posted here on Saturday. Which “facts” are we to believe. I think Tim created a lot of confusion with erroneous math and we have no facts to go by.

I said the facts presented. It's pretty clear what I'm referring to. No matter what you spin that math, the probability is not good. I'm not going to debate you in that subject. THAT would be negative, and don't want to bring that too this space.

People come to these threads for information. If everyone is not discussing things that can be viewed as negative, in order to not be "doom and gloom" people become misinformed. If there's someone that is 100% okay to change trims in order to get a 2023 model year, than they should be equipped with the information to make that decision. That's my only intet.
Sponsored